“Amazing Jenny”
Review of Live Spa by Loreto

Live Spa by Loreto
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We provide a variety of skin, nail and body services to help keep you healthy and looking great and most of all make you feel relax. We offer you a relaxing environment and quality service to make your experience with us the best!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I went to Live Spa, Jenny and Lizbeth were AMAZING!!! Love them, will return to see them as often as we come to San Jose Del Cabo!

1  Thank NSBW1
Loreto A, Manager at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We are very very happy that you enjoyed your visit. Also thank you for taking the time to write this review, have a great day

All reviews
"san jose"
in 5 reviews
"amazing experience"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Place was a little small, but I was blown away by the therapists. Both Kathy & Veronica focused on my requests, and did an excellent massage. Will be back!

1  Thank Maryanne M

Hi there we are very happy that you enjoyed your visit, we will let the girls know about this review

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I researched a bunch of different places but I am very glad I ended up coming here. I was able to book online, and their website detailed what services they offer and all the prices. I had Eloisa and she was lovely. I will definitely go back and visit the next time I am in Cabo.

Loreto A, Owner at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you so much we love to hear that our customers are happy after they visit us. Thanks for the review

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Royal Solaris and the prices at the spa were too expensive. We walked across the street, literally 1 minute outside the hotel gate. A couples massage for 70 minutes was $80 USD!!

Martha and Miriam were our massage therapists! They were amazing, so amazing that the massages put myself and my husband to sleep!

Very professional, very clean, and friendly! Highly recommend theses lovely ladies.

Loreto A, Owner at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thanks so much for leaving a review and we are very glad that you visit us and enjoyed your massages

See more reviews
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I get massages every month back home and so going into massages outside of my massage therapists is one that is just relaxing-
Oh my goodness- Marta was amazing with her talent. I got a deep tissue because I have many sore spots. Herniated disc in cervial neck and lumbar and lower back pain. She addressed all my aches and pains. She also surprised me with the scalp massage and facial massage.
This was worth every the money and more. She was just sensationally wonderful.
My friends had great experiences as well so this place was well kept and clean and they used many fantastic aromas.

Loreto A, Owner at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us , I will make sure to let Martha know about this message , glad you enjoyed your visit