Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great place!

Cinthia and Jenny were awesome! Really nice people and great prices! Will definitely go back again... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
cardegnio
Lake Mary, Florida
via mobile
Best massage !

I've had two massages here. Both were excellent. Three friends also received superior messages... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Leesah L
via mobile

All reviews great massage minute massage great price deep tissue massage couples massage royal solaris resort spa fly home cabo azul swedish massage full body hotel zone visit cabo san jose amazing experience jenny masseuse
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Place was a little small, but I was blown away by the therapists. Both Kathy & Veronica focused on my requests, and did an excellent massage. Will be back!

1  Thank Maryanne M
Loreto A, Manager at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi there we are very happy that you enjoyed your visit, we will let the girls know about this review

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I researched a bunch of different places but I am very glad I ended up coming here. I was able to book online, and their website detailed what services they offer and all the prices. I had Eloisa and she was lovely. I will definitely go back and visit the next time I am in Cabo.

Loreto A, Owner at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you so much we love to hear that our customers are happy after they visit us. Thanks for the review

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Royal Solaris and the prices at the spa were too expensive. We walked across the street, literally 1 minute outside the hotel gate. A couples massage for 70 minutes was $80 USD!!

Martha and Miriam were our massage therapists! They were amazing, so amazing that the massages put myself and my husband to sleep!

Very professional, very clean, and friendly! Highly recommend theses lovely ladies.

Loreto A, Owner at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thanks so much for leaving a review and we are very glad that you visit us and enjoyed your massages

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I get massages every month back home and so going into massages outside of my massage therapists is one that is just relaxing-
Oh my goodness- Marta was amazing with her talent. I got a deep tissue because I have many sore spots. Herniated disc in cervial neck and lumbar and lower back pain. She addressed all my aches and pains. She also surprised me with the scalp massage and facial massage.
This was worth every the money and more. She was just sensationally wonderful.
My friends had great experiences as well so this place was well kept and clean and they used many fantastic aromas.

Loreto A, Owner at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for us , I will make sure to let Martha know about this message , glad you enjoyed your visit

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Three of us walked in for 90 minute massages without any problem. I was anticipating something like a Massage Envy level of service, but was pleasantly surprised with Danielle who was experienced and pleasant. I enjoyed my massage so much I booked another one. I would recommend this spa.

1  Thank antloumc
Loreto A, Owner at Live Spa by Loreto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your massage, thanks for leaving review for us