35 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (3 336)
3 337 results
2 521
2 521
All reviews vista ballenas dos mares ceviche every morning french restaurant room service bar hopping rifle shooting ocean front entertainment staff all inclusive resort corn hole coffee shop los cabos our honeymoon main bar sushi
Selected filters
78 - 83 of 3 337 reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Had a great time! The accommodations were great, the pool was awesome, and the staff were all fantastic and super friendly, brought drinks quickly, etc. The restaurant food was all quite tasty although it does take a while to get your food, but hey, with drinks flowing who cares!

Date of stay: September 2021
Operations Manager, Otro at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ColbyC08,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Marquis Los Cabos and thank you for your time to write such a great review, we really appreciate it as it means a lot to our entire team.

Our guest's entire satisfaction is one of our main priorities and therefore we are very glad to know that we have met your expectations, we are always looking for the quality of service you deserve, in order to make a remarkable experience for your vacations.

Your great remarks about our grounds and staff are highly appreciated and will be shared with the entire team. I am certain they will be encouraged by your kind words.

We look forward welcoming you back again into our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

Was here during a tropical storm and the staff went above and beyond. Issue with our casita and was transferred to a regular room.
Restaurant staff was great and a special shout-out to entertainment staff Manuel and Emilo for keeping us entertained during the day. Very friendly and helpful!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Swojo81
Marquis Los Cabos Calidad, Other at Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your valuable rating and your comments regarding your stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa.

I am happy to read that you found all of our services to your liking. And I am pleased to read that our wonderful staff went above of their way during your stay to offer you an amazing quality of service that you deserve.
As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

I wavered between 4 & 5 stars for this stay. This was our 4th time staying at the Marquis over the last 7 years. It's been a few years since we've been here and I think I'm getting more picky about quality food as I age. That's the knockdown for me. Other than that, this place is great. It ticks our boxes of being adults only, great service throughout, all inclusive and for our short trip of just wanting 2 days to lounge by the pool was perfect. We stayed 3 nights and if we had stayed another we'd need to leave to do some exploring. The pool staff was great, the turndown service was awesome (although we missed it one night), everyone was very friendly and all following some strict covid protocols with disinfecting and mask wearing. I will say we had one unfortunate experience with the Sakke place as we made a reservation for 8pm right at 6pm when they opened, but when we showed up and waited for about 30 minutes, they ended up coming over and saying they didn't have a tepanyaki table but offered us the same food at another table - however the staff sort of forgot about us after we had some soup and fried rice....ended up just walking out and ordering pretty bland food service (tip - offer salt and pepper to your guests - it's needed for certain foods). Food tips - Ceviche, and chips and guac/salsa. Also sushi rolls at Sakke were good. Everything else is just sort of okay...but we didn't eat at the pay for French restaurant. Very fun place to meet people, you can partake in all sort of activities they have throughout the day. The pool lounge chairs get taken early for prime ones.....they should do something about this - we marked chairs around 7am each morning, came down around 9, but people would leave and not be there all day and nice prime chairs were not even being used for hours at a time.....not sure how to remedy this but something should be done.....so it's not a scramble and people don't hold chairs for many hours without being there.

1  Thank Dennis1322

Dear Dennis1322,

Thank you for your time to tell us about your most recent stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa and for your preference over the past years. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet our guest needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you for recognizing our great service by the pool and turndown, as well as our strict covid protocols, your great remarks are highly appreciated and will be shared with the entire team. I am certain they will be encouraged by your kind words.

I apologize for not having met your expectations in Sakke Restaurant and for the inconveniences with the availability of our pool lounge chairs; I can most certainly assure you that I will revise your comments with our restaurant manager and executive housekeeper, as we continuously work to improve our quality, service and detail expected from us.

I look forward welcoming you back again to the resort, please contact us at guestrelations@marquisloscabos.com I can assure you that your stay would be a remarkable experience once again.

Reviewed 8 September 2021

We were celebrating our 28th anniversary and it was memorable but not in a good a way.

We arrived at the property and the check-in office was outside. The staff greet you with a martini which was refreshing but warm.

As I was checking in, here comes the attack of the flies. The flies are overwhelming. I was ready to go to the room to get away from the flies.

The evening consisted of rest and room service. The room service menu is limited. We ordered - 1) shrimp tacos, 2) cheeseburgers, 3) Corona - the food was okay so that was good to know.

The downfall in the room. There’s only 2 beers and sodas. Snacks consisted of cookies, M&Ms, pringles chips. Sure wish there was more “spirits” to drink.

The next day we woke up to get the lay of the land. Well the land was small so you can see everything with one spin.

The Italian restaurant was outside but always closed. So didn’t get to experience that. There’s always a communal dinner out near the pools but it’s hit or miss.

Sakke (Japanese Restaurant) was okay but they give 6 people at the table - two pieces of steak the size of your palm to share.

Breakfast, we had to eat from the cafe. The cafe food is fresh.

One of the nights while eating at the outdoor shindig.. 2 of us requested water and one of the waiters gave me an open bottle of water that someone else used.

The restaurants do not take reservations and with this you would have to come down early to get your name on the list.
My husband went down at 6:30 for a 7pm dinner.

The reservation was for 9pm. That was to late and I couldn’t figure it out. So we asked if we can eat a la cart but it would be the same time.

It also takes a long time to order by the pool. There’s not a swim up bar. I ordered ceviche and shrimp Alfredo (lunch time only) at 10:30 and didn’t get it until 2pm. Prior to receiving the order the guy brought me back a shrimp Caesar salad. So the attention to detail is not a skill they have.

We’ve been to Los Cabos before and stayed at Le Blanc and it was fantastic. This location is subpar

Would I stay here again?
- Never
Would I recommend this resort?

Let’s say this trip was a bust and I will do a do over again in November.

Again, go to LeBlanc!

Dear FrequentTravel1993,

Thank you for your time to tell us about your recent stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet our guest needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

I apologize for the inconveniences experienced during your past stay, please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. I can most certainly assure you that I will revise your comments with the entire management team, as we continuously work to improve our quality.

I would also like to inform you that we are currently in a very important transition in our Food and Beverage department and both our F&B manager and Executive Chef are working hard to create memorable experiences offering the level of quality, service and detail expected from us.

I certainly look forward welcoming you back again, shall you give us another opportunity, please contact us at guestrelations@marquisloscabos.com I can assure you that your stay would be a remarkable experience.

Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for three days and had an enjoyable stay. The rooms are very comfortable and gave some nice amenities such as jacuzzi tubs and Nespresso machines. The decor is tasteful. We had a nice view. Service is fir the most part outstanding. Everyone is trying really hard and staff remember your names at times and they are friendly. We had some issues with the front desk, but nothing major and there was some resolution about sone of our concerns. The pools are beautiful and no crowded feel. The restaurants are so so. But there are some excellent meals to be had. Ceviches are good. The Mexican place has a really nice International a la carte menu for lunch. Not baby people seem to take advantage of it. The chef in charge of the restaurants is very nice and willing to adjust some meals or prepare something special for you. Greatly appreciated that and rare to find. Activities at the resort can be fun. Would definitely come back. One complaint I have is that liquor selection is poor for a high end resort. Few brand names.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Daniel K

Dear danielswiss64,

I appreciate your time to tell us about your recent stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet our guest needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Thank you for recognizing the resort amenities and the members of our staff who created an impression on you, your great remarks are highly appreciated and will be shared with the entire team. I am certain they will be encouraged by your kind words.

I apologize for not having met your expectations with regards to our beverage selection, I can most certainly assure you that I will revise your comments with our food and beverage manager and bar manager, as we continuously work to improve our quality.

I look forward welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.