Reviews (3 429)
1 566
1 016
1 566
1 016
All reviewssky barclub premiumla gondolalos cabosinfinity poolsushi restaurantpremium roommichael jackson showspecialty restaurantssan josesnack barbreakfast and lunchocean frontall inclusive resortguest servicesrecommend this resortmexican fiesta
87 - 92 of 3 429 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My husband and I went on Carmel Safari on June 24, 2018 and our Tour Guide Jon and driver Francisco was Awesome. Jon got our whole group laughing the whole time. our lunch was good, Too bad I can't drink my husband had a very good time. Thanks Cabo
Adventure for hiring someone like JON. he need promotion ASAP. if I take that Safari again I hope to get JON again.

Room Tip: Ocean View
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
BarceloGFLC_Manager, Gerente at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you for the great feedback of your recent holiday experience at our Barceló; guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that, we are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for making us your choice hotel when visiting the area. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Overall, the hotel was good. Compare to other hotels, I think it is reasonably priced and has good services. Other than Hyatt Ziva, I felt like Barcelo Gran Faro is luxurious enough for most of the couples that will visit San Jose Los Cabos. Beautiful city, beautiful scenery, beautiful ocean + a nice stay with unlimited alcohol and swimming pools. Good stuff.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts
BarceloGFLC_Manager, Gerente at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We would like to express our gratitude for the comments you made about your recent visit. They help us to understand how our guests experience their stay with us. It is always our goal to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and we are delighted to hear that your holiday at Barceló was an enjoyable one. We continuously strive to deliver high standards and to ensure that all our guests leave with beautiful vacation memories.

It has been a pleasure to have you with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

40 time traveler to Mexico: (Cancun, Playa, Vallarta, Cozumel) First time to Cabo and loved it. The hotel Barcelo Gran Faro was outstanding. Exceptionally clean, great food , and drinks. Will return it Thanks Giving. Was well worth the 200 bucks a night for AI.

Room Tip: All have balconies and a garden or water view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The hotel is ocean front, great fot walk along the endless beach. The conferece center this hotel has is invredible huge, over 2000 people, rooms ager great ocean frant, and good meals. The faro tower offers great sights of the ocean as well the cyty. In addition the faro has athe sakybar and sushi bar.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Barcelo Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I had some time for a very quick getaway so I decided I would head down to Los Cabos as it's been ages since I was there. The resorts are quite convenient to the airport and getting in and out of Los Cabos is quite convenient. I arranged my airport shuttle through CaboExperts and it was certainly reasonable enough at 30 dollars round trip. I like having a car waiting for me when I arrive at a new place to avoid any of the hassles getting reliable transportation.

I book with the hotel a regular room which was quite reasonable. I decided to upgrade it to an ocean front suite and even that was what I thought quite reasonable. Upon arriving at the hotel I went to check in and was promptly told I was a VIP and get to use the premium lounge to check in. That was a nice touch and they have a bar and buffet food there as well. So you check in there and can eat and drink anytime until 11:00 PM. I was given a blue wrist band which at the time didn't mean much. That denotes you are a VIP and things like beach towels and such you can have all you want with no signing in and such at the cabana. Also and probably one of the great ideas. The wrist band has your key built into it so you are never without your key at anytime. I loved this feature.

The resort sits on a gorgeous strand of Baja gulf beach. I never observed one person swimming there but it's quite nice an a huge broad stretch of sand there before you. The resort is built in a horseshoe shape so all the rooms in the resort can have a great view. They all are canted toward the ocean and with a deck. It's not a small place but with its design nothing is too far away. The elevators are quite efficient and never a wait and I was on the top floor which is the 6th. They have several swimming pools and a huge jacuzzi that can fit 25 people or more. The requisite swim up bar is in the middle of the swimming pools and they have a grill there for food service during the day. They have many good waiters that will service you to death and if you tip them you will have a friend for life.

The restaurants are certainly well thought of and the food as well as service is quite good. I did the Mexican which really exceeded my expectations and the Italian restaurant is also excellent and great service. I chose to eat outdoors on the patio and it was delightful. The breakfast is a buffet and has about everything you could want to eat and then some.

They have nightly entertainment and from what I saw it was pretty good. All the bars dispense very good drinks and you can get about anything you want. I was never disappointed in the quality and service. They do have a tower right up in the front of the property that has a seafood and sushi restaurant and a 360 degree view bar on the top. This is quite impressive and you have a commanding view of nearly all of Los Cabos. Interestingly, this was quite a spectacle to witness and yet the bar was virtually empty. I never expected such a spectacular bar and view in a place like this. Truly over the top.

The resort overall exceeded my expectations and was truly treated like a king there. The quality and value for your money cannot be equalled. I highly recommend this resort for anyone and it's family friendly and being an adult I never felt the families there were any inconvenience or bother. All very nice people enjoying themselves right along with everyone else.

If you get the premium suites say hello to Luis. He took very good care of me. By the way, they upgraded me to the Ambassador Suite and I couldn't have been happier. They bring in literally an extravaganza every afternoon and put in on the bar. Be prepared to be amazed.

Room Tip: The junior suites are right on the ocean if you want to be close.Virtually any room you get will have a water view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
BarceloGFLC_Manager, Gerente at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you very much for sharing this great review of your recent stay at Barceló. We are thrilled that you have enjoyed your stay and certainly agree that our dedicated staff plays a key role to our guests' overall experience. The entire team works very hard to ensure that we deliver a high standard of service and a warm, memorable experience.

We are thrilled you enjoyed your All Inclusive type of meal plan, allowing our guests to take advantage of our different bars and restaurant throughout the day and are grateful for your highlight on the quality of the products and drinks including in its board.

We also would like to thank you for pointing out the good value for money of our hotel as we always strive to ensure the best pricing for our guests.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.