15 people are viewing this hotel
US$1 675
Free cancellation until 21/05/16
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Reviews (1 227)
1 227 results
1 069
1 069
All reviews pelican beach complimentary foot family pool butler service junior suite four seasons adult pool kids club little things amazing resort swimmable beach luxury resort ocean front private beach fitness center food and drinks turn down service
Selected filters
14 - 19 of 1 227 reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

I had money stolen out of my room
Safe at this Hotel. I loved the hotel snd was a returning guest there but I had money stolen out of my room safe on this trip so be careful me and my family will find another place to stay. I emailed the general manager Robert Logan hopefully they figure this out as it is super disappointing

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Everett S
OOPalmilla Staff, General Manager at One&Only Palmilla, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear Mr. Silva

Thank you for being with us recently and bringing this to our attention.

We are presently in correspondence with you regarding this.

We look forward to welcoming you back home to Palmilla soon.

With warm regards

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Loved our stay at the One and Only and Cabo. One of the few resorts you can swim in the ocean and with food and drinks! Our room was fabulous and so relaxing. Staff was professional and kind. Gorgeous resort. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Samantha L
OOPalmilla Staff, General Manager at One&Only Palmilla, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Samantha L,

Thank you very much for this great review. I am pleased to read you had such an amazing time with us. we were pleased to host you and can´t wait to welcome you back home soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 March 2021

Perfect location, service & experience. We would certainly return. We pretty much spent 98% of our time at the resort and every dining experience was wonderful and the pool service beyond comparison.
every need was attneded to.

1  Thank woodsk21

Dear woodsk21,

Thank you once again for this amazing review. I am pleased to read you had an amazing time with us. It was a joy to host during your leisure time and we will be honored to welcoming you back home soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 March 2021

If you can swing a few extra dollars for a vacation The One & Only will not disappoint. The property is amazing, the service is beyond excellent and all the restaurants, pool bars and other amenities are top notch. They have created a vacation atmosphere I am not sure exist anywhere else.

1  Thank Dave J
member_full_name, General Manager at One&Only Palmilla, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Dear Dave J,

What an honor it is to be among your favorite destinations. Everyone on the One&Only Palmilla team thanks you for your kind words and dedication to our property. It was such a joy to host you and we hope we will continue to be your first thought when planning your next trip to paradise. Until then, take care and stay safe.

Reviewed 19 March 2021

We decided to stay at the Palmilla for my wife's 50th. This was absolutely the best decision as they treated her like a queen during our stay. The staff is so kind and gentle with top notch service. The spa was amazing as we had 90 min couples massage with Cintya and Nuria, who I highly recommend. We did the Moonlight Dinner experience where you sit at your special booth on the bluff overlooking the ocean with all the city lights in the bay. We had the somm pair each course with glass of wine. I highly recommend doing this as the food and pairing were amazing. We did the Floating Bed experience because my wife and I wanted to celebrate her 50th together on our own private beach. This was amazing and service an food was outstanding. You feel like you are a celebrity on your own private beach. We ate ate at Seared with another wine paring done by the somm which was outstanding. I just can't say enough about the service level at this resort. Also the location is amazing with beautiful grounds and stunning coastline. I know the resort had a lot of people there but you felt like it was your own place as it is very spread out. We went in March 2021 and their Covid protocol was excellent as we both staff and guest followed the rules and were very courteous. We had just come from another high end resort where the staff was great but the guest didn't follow any of the rules so it made you uncomfortable at times. This was not the case at Palmilla. I just wanted to say thank you again to all the people at Palmilla that made my wife's 50th birthday so special for her and I.

2  Thank douge664

Dear douge664,

Thank you once again for this amazing review. I am pleased to read you had an amazing time with us. It was our greatest pleasure to host you and we feel honored you have chosen us to celebrate such an important date for you and your wife. we hope we will continue to be your first thought when planning your next celebration trip. Until then, take care and stay safe.