“Great Surfboard Rentals”

Costa Azul Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Surf Lessons for everyone ... Fun and Easy. Professional surf lessons from Surf Instructors who have 25 years of surfing experience and who are CPR and First Aid certified and know how much fun it can be catching that first wave. Book Today Surf Right away!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We rented surf boards for the day and thought Costa Azul was great. They got us all set up and even put a rack on our little rental car so we could take them to the beach of our choice. It was very reasonably priced and the staff was nice. Will definitely rent boards from here again! (we rented at Mike Doyle before and had a horrible experience)

All reviews
"rental car"
"alex"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed 16 March 2018

So it's our second our second time with Cost Azul Surf School and I can honestly say that it exceeded our expectations which were pretty high from the first time last year.

Our group was made of 2 families. Our kids are: 6 yr old twins, two 12 yr olds and a 13 yr old. We are by no means surfers. We had a 1/2 day on the water with Costa Azul last year and it was assumed by all that we would be going back this year.

We were a bit surprised to be met by some new people, as we had made such fast friends with the last group, but were comfortable and friendly in no time. They were just as careful and competent as the first group. Refreshers and back in the water, they had us riding in no time.

Sitting in the water waiting for the next wave - talking about surfing but also the beauty of the land and sea - are moments that will be remembered as much as catching the waves.

"That was the best day of my life." said Callum and I think Callum speaks for the lot of us.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

I was lucky to receive instruction from Alex. He and his team are accommodating and professional. I am in my 50s and in reasonable shape, but no iron man. We got up on the first try. I was amazed. Had several runs including a couple all the way to the beach. I must say, it was exhausting; paddling out and the excitement of standing up. They had chairs and cervesa that allowed me to catch my breath. Alex kept encouraging me. I would highly recommend. I will be back.
Signed Ilaro.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Roy and Juan were great instructors! They make it clear from the get go that you are in a for a great time. Very patient, but also help you get up on your feet - one of the best surf lessons I've had. Felt totally comfortable and safe and learned a few new tips. Hope to be able to take a lesson from them again in the future!