Reviews (1 549)
1 549 results
1 350
1 350
All reviews rooftop bar glass box panoramic suite stunning hotel saltwater pool day bed the open air lobby signature restaurant boutique hotel pool staff el arco ceviche moment you arrive four seasons sound of the waves views are amazing famous arch
144 - 149 of 1 549 reviews
Reviewed 11 August 2018

My photos paled in comparison to what my eyes visualized. This place is absolutely GORGEOUS. Views that you can stare at for an eternity. Cape is modern, chic, edgy and overall a cut above the rest. The location is one of the best in Cabo with a clear view of the monumental arch. Complete with high end restaurants that offer 5 star food from preparation to taste, infinity pool and world class Spa. Aside from all of this greatness what made this place a spectacular experience was their staff. 5 star customer service for the whole stay. It was my wife and I's 10 year anniversary and they made us feel like Royalty especially Eder Bernal & Irenka. I was staying at another hotel and just visited Cape to check it out, after a short conversation with Eder I reserved the King Suite on the spot and checked out of the other hotel that night. If you are going to Cabo don't waste your time hotel searching just hurry up and book your stay at the Cape.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Eduardo S, Director General at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear D J

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The Cape. I am glad to hear that our staff make a big difference on your stayed; please be sure that I will share this review with them.

Also it is really good to read that you enjoyed our Restaurants and bars, as you said Manta is a really good place to visit, it is our signature restaurant which is a mixed of Peruvian-Asiatic-Mexican food and our chefs always make their best for cook the best dishes for you.

It is always good to receive an opinion and feedback, as you mentioned all our room have ocean view which is something peculiar from The Cape where you can enjoyed of specials sunrises and sunsets.

We hope to see you again at The Cape

Best regards,
Eduardo.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

Great staff and great amenities. Loved the small pool and the fact the the pool party on Saturday was tame and sophisticated. Would definitely recommend to friends and would go again! I wish the Rooftop had better music. It was a 70s/80s cover band and I was disappointed in the vibe. Plus I think the Cape is too sophisticated for the band they had hired that night. They were bad. Otherwise loved the food, great drinks and great staff, especially Bree at the pool. She's the best!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eduardo S, Director General at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear MMK3434

We couldn`t have this amazing hotel without an amazing team, I can agree with you about Bree, and all the staff they are amazing people an really good on what they do.

Thank you so much for your review and hope to see you again at The Cape.

Best regards.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

We don't have enough words to thanks the team at The Cape for an amazing long weekend. This should be a 7 star hotel. Relaxing, beautiful and luxurious, The Cape is everything you want your hotel to be. We strongly recommend it. P.s thank you, Eduardo, for being so awesome, checking in on our baby boy frequently to make sure he is ok, and overall looking after us. You made a difference!!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear rlevi799296

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at The Cape with us, we always look forward to create memorable experiences. It was a pleasure for us to have you here, i will share your comments with all out team.

For us it will be a pleasure to see you again at The Cape, for anything you need, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2018

My husband and I just came down for the weekend to Cabo for my birthday. First, you can not beat the rooms and the view! I never get tiered of the view! The place is exactly how you see it. We had fabulous service every morning from Leo & Luis at breakfast. The hotel staf was top notch and super helpful. They went out of my way to give me a wonderful Birthday! There was a woman (forgot her name) who worked at the pool and was beyond thoughtful and went out of her way to make my trip amazing. The bartenders at the pool were amazing! I reffered to them as the bearded ones.. Ricardo and the group of guys were amazing and always on top of orders and making sure we had water or fresh ice. The room service team was amazing - turn down service and cleaning was on point. The only downside is that the lobby bar doesnt stay open past 11pm most nights when we were there. So we would come back and want to just have one night cap and couldnt. One a side note - was a little shocked to see all the kids there (under 7) their parents were all respectful no screaming babies at HH or in the pool, I would say that this isn't the most child friendly place - there were some teenagers kicking At the end of the day if you want to go to a nice place and dont want to deal with the all inclusive this is the place for you!

Stayed: August 2018
Eduardo S, Director General at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear SuzeSF2012

We couldn`t have this amazing hotel without an amazing team, I can agree with you because they are amazing people an really good on what they do.

We will be more than glad to see you in your next visit to The Cape.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My Mom and I booked this hotel for our family on a whim, through a one day flash sale. Our gamble turned out to have an incredible payoff. This place was everything you dream it could be. It’s incredibly stunning, it feels organic to the area and as if the hotel grew out of the rocks. The pools are stunning, you have a dead on view of the arc that Cabo San Lucas is famous for. The staff is lovely and accommodating and classy and chic. Jesus, our driver, Reuben—who made sure our left luggage met us at the airport—The entire Waitstaff and Concierge make this place truly exceptional. And the FOOD! Manta, hands down is one of the most beautiful and delicious restaurants I’ve ever been too, and that’s saying something. The included breakfast was decadent and generous and perfection. I bought a bathing suit and too many bracelets from the gift shop. I literally remember thinking of some of the negative reviews I’ve seen on here and having the realization that if they can’t be happy at the Cape those people are probably not happy anywhere. Truly a 5 star experience, the people and the environment.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Eduardo S, Director General at The Cape, a Thompson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Diane M

I really appreciate your opinion about The Cape because I know that we have a great team with great values that make this hotel a wonderful hotel, be completely sure that I will be more than glad to share this opinion with them.

I red you enjoy every part of the hotel and that’s why we appreciate your review because you lived all “The Cape Experience”.

Hope to see you soon.