Reviews (2 224)
2 224 results
1 489
1 489
All reviews mango deck medano beach tribes restaurant time share recommend casa one bedroom suite sand bar pool concierge rooms are huge jacuzzi tub the location is perfect walking distance to the marina pool or beach higher floor full kitchen lands end sales people
51 - 56 of 2 224 reviews
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Been coming here since the beginning. what a awesome place. Feel like family every year.
Aldo is always there to help and Luis the lifeguard is the best. The grounds are well kept and always clean.
all our friends at the swim up bar and around the pool are on the ball. C U SOON

Stayed: June 2018
Martin A, Director General at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Hola Dear Dougefast

Your Loyalty to Casa Dorada make us feel Honored, thank you for your time and patronage, we just want to make happy people with improving service and services.

Aldo from our club vacational and Luis on the beach always taking good care of everyone.

The staff from Areas Publicas, whom usually do not see them, are the one takes care of the grounds cleanness, appreciate your comments, kindness and recognition.

C U SOON, Looking forward to assist you.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Spacious, clean, excellent service and right on the beach. You walk down a few steps and right on the pristine coast of Sea of Cortez. Medrano Beach is one of the best sections in Cabo. Family friendly and the rooms have kitchens and dining tables. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are 3rd floors and above you will have a view of the water otherwise will just have a pool view.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Martin A, Director General at Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Monica W

You had mentioned all what we offer to stay, however our services and people making it possible are the best to make Guest a return one, Being at the best spot along the Medano Beach we have everything you need to have a lot of fun, relax and nice experiences.

Casa Dorada Solo lo Mejor.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to start thanking few people, before I write my review ( once again) about casa Dorada.
Miriam Cham @ the reservation department
Gabriela ( @ the concierge)
Adrian (@ front desk & I hope, I got your name right! )
thank you all for an outstanding hospitality &
service! my daughter, son in law & my grandson had a blast! of course as usual, my wife and I too! for us, CD is our home away from home! ( thanks to the rest of CD team, that I’ve not mentioned by there name)
I would like to give more than 5 stars ⭐️
to Casa Dorada & the team,that makes the resort for what it is, but I can’t! they need to come up with 7stars , just for Casa Dorada!
please keep doing what you’re doing!
& maybe change the name from Casa Dorada, to PARADISE spa and resort!
thank you all & see you in October!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hola Mr Babikianb

Gabriela and Adrian say thank you for your compliments to them, they really did the best to assist you before, during and after your stay, Mr Perli really estimated you and want to see you on October.

This is your Casa Dorada in Cabo and will be for a long time.

Best regards, Looking forward to assist you.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Let me start by saying I wish I could give the hotel a better review, but I just can’t. They tried to correct the issues we had, but there shouldn’t have been any like we had to begin with.
Checking in was good.. the concierge was very helpful and friendly. When he found out it was my bday he wanted to make it special which was appreciated. Problems started here... we were clear that we requested a higher level floor and not by pool when we made reservations. Being we got to hotel before noon, room was not ready til close to 3. Ok, no biggie. When we went to get keys we found out we got a 1st floor room (128) right next to the pool. Exactly the OPPOSITE in which we asked for at Check in or when making reservations. The concierge encouraged us to at least look at room so we did. It was appreciated the champagne and balloons, but it was loud by the pool in which we made clear we didn’t want. That evening we went back to the concierge, thanked them for decorating the room but we didn’t like all the noise. We were told they would move us the next day... we woke up to a note telling us we had to be out of our room by 10, and wouldn’t have our new room til 3pm. I’m not joking... we had zero access to bags from 10am to close to 4:30 being they lost our bags. When we transferred to our new room (527) our bags got lost. We were told they would be there when we got to new room, but it was over an hour before they found them. So our bags were out of our possession from 10-4:30. NOT OK!!!!
When we got to new room we were greeted by the distinct smell of mold and mildew. Being we had dinner plans for my birthday we hurried and got ready and left the room.
The next morning we were both coughing and having chest congestion due to being exposed to mold. Having asthma it was not good. They came to clean the room and used straight bleach... so our room smelled of mold and bleach.. again NOT GOOD FOR SOMEONE THAT ASTHMA!!! They spread the spores using a rag then sprayed the areas with bleach. My husband again talked to management and once again we had to move rooms. And once again bags were not there in our room when we got keys .....
While this was happening I went to the spa to get out of the room. Another issue here- I made a reservation for a 90 minute massage, and only got a 60 minute, yet I was charged for the 90. When I pointed it out at the spa while checking out, I was basically told no one can change it and no supervisor available. I was told to sign the charge slip. It was only 12:30 in the afternoon and no supervisor ..... so once again I had to go to management about an issue as spa could not resolve at all.
Overall it’s a pretty hotel, but with all the issues and for what we paid, there are much more nicer places all around the world to go and we will not be coming back nor will I recommend hotel to anyone. I appreciate the management staff tried to correct the issues, but we should have not had to deal with some of these issues at all.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank AGMG2

Hola AGMG2

We appreciate all comments and reviews to make us improve and will do on the room you had mention.
about the request made, there are some times we can not meet them due different factors like availability, type of room reserved, occupancy, other request etc. if we can not meet them will make the best, like the concierge try with your B-day decoration.
At the Spa the time star running at the moment the lady goes to meet you and escorted you to the massage cabin, in case you decide to enjoy little more time at the spa amenity's like the steam room or the hot tubs will be part of your massage time, Due your B-day we honored 60 min price for the Saltwater signature that have 5 techniques and last 90min and it is different than a regular massage.

Thank you again for let us know your concerns, hope you take a 2nd chance to see us an option once you know the area and have new friends that can assist you.

Best regards

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I booked their hotel through Orbitz a month ago and then had to cancel the trip since my infant (baby girl) got sick couple of days before our anniversary trip. I called orbitz customer care 4 days before the trip and had them cancel it. They were able to talk to the airline and got it cancelled with $250 penalty along with a voucher (valid for a year) for the rest of the amount which was good. Now, Orbitz folks tried calling Casa-Dorada customer care twice on 2 different days, left them a note and no response. The first call was more than 72 hours before my trip. Today, i get the email from management saying that they have denied my cancellation request and i will lose all my money. I responded to them asking for atleast a voucher which i can use later but they denied that as well.

I am pretty sure they would have done a resale of my room anyways. Someone responding to me today after my trip started (supposed to be today as well) and mentioning that they denied my request just goes to show the **SHADY** practices from the management. I really did NOT expect this from a star hotel like Casa Dorada. Avoid this resort if you can!!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Amarkanth R

Hola Mr Amarkanth

We apologize for any inconvenienced happened with the 3rd party in this case the travel agency, there are some promos that could not be able to be cancel or refund, unfortunately this was one of those.

feel free to contact us any time for further assistance.

Best regards