“Fun Times in Los Cabos- Ivory and Kara”
Review of Cabo Adventures

and up
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had an awesome vacay in Los Cabos. We decided to do some fun activities so we both chose zip lining with Cabo Adventures. My husband and I never did zip lining so it truly was an adventure for us. From the very beginning the BLUE team made us feel safe and eased my fears especially since I was nervous. The BLUE team was awesome and soo freakin’ funny. I would like to give a shout out to the BLUE team Raphael, Leo, PePe, and Joel. You guys rock!! The BLUE team is the best!! Such great memories!!

Write a ReviewReviews (9 327)
All reviews
"top notch"
in 159 reviews

92 - 96 of 9 328 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked a snorkeling trip with them today with my kids (9 and 7 yo). On the way back to our resort they shuffled us from a fully air conditioned van direct to our resort to another one with broken air conditioning making five stops. I feel so bad for my kids! They need more organized transportation without equipment failures. Please be wary!

TheAdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Cabo Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear weibling,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We welcome your feedback as it helps us to learn and improve day by day identifying opportunity areas in our services. We will follow up with our transportation team regarding this situation.

I would also like to share some general information of our transportation service:
- Our transportation is a free service and is available from most hotels.
- You must be ready at least 5 minutes before the confirmed time given when you make your booking.
- Should you not wish to take advantage of this free service, all guests are welcome to make their own transportation plans to and from the tour location at their own cost.
- The arrangement for the transportation service must be required with at least 24 hours in advance.

We look forward to the opportunity to see you again and offer the best experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I had a blast! First time on a parasail adventure. Angel, Luis and Andres were amazing providing their services during this adventure. My wife was thrilled after relaxing up in the air above the waters on the bay. We made our reservation thru Expedia and the services and experience provided by Cabo Expedition. It was amazing. Very professionals and with human touch, a very warm smile, from all staff we came in contact.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the Outdoor Adventure with team blue! 6-7 zip lines, two rock climbs, one rappel, one RAZR ride. It was a solid few hours and we had a great time.