Open today: 09:00 - 19:00
Review Highlights
Message with Zue

This is my first visit to Cabo and getting a massage by Zoe at this beautiful place was the bomb... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Tammy G
Spa Day with Zue

I had the most fabulous experience with my masseuse Zue, an 80 minute massage with 30 minute facial... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
LisaM0222
Foster City, California

All reviews playa grande couples massage minute massage massage and facial the salt water pool spa staff wonderful massage hear the waves hot stone massage ocean waves highly recommend this spa mani pedi deep tissue bottle of champagne an amazing experience top notch lands end
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I have been visiting this spa every year for 14 years. Every visit is as great as the last. The facility is clean, the front desk is helpful and accommodating. Locker rooms/showers/steam rooms are well maintained. I have visited aestheticians and massage therapists and they have been beyond accommodating! My vacation is not complete without an appointment or two at Solmar Spa. I look forward to it every year!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
SolmarSpaCollection, Spa Mkt & Sales Cordinator at Solmar Spa Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience in our Spa at Solmar. We are very pleased that you had a wonderful break with us. We do our best to give to each guest unforgettable experience and our best service. I will make sure to pass your lovely comments to all our staff.
Will be waiting for you on your next stay with us!
Kind Regards.
Spa Mkt & Sales Cordinator

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

An amazing an relaxing massage. Was about time for me as my mussels needed a good massage. Well worth the cost and time, my wife and I came smilling out.

Date of experience: June 2018
SolmarSpaCollection, Spa Mkt & Sales Coordinator at Solmar Spa Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Örn V
Thank you so much for share your experience on tripadvisor, We do our best to give to each guest an excellent service.
We look forward to welcoming you in a near future.
Best wishes.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Not only were the services amazing but the staff was super friendly and helpful. The facility is beautiful, the bathrooms cleans and the private pool gorgeous. I felt like a queen living in luxury. I didn’t want to leave and came back for a couple more services.

Date of experience: June 2018
SolmarSpaCollection, Spa Mkt & Sales Coordinator at Solmar Spa Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear crod78
Thank you so much for taking time to share this amazing review on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that your spa experience was incredible. Thank you again for your sweet comments and I will make sure to pass your lovely comments to the rest of our staff.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
Best wishes

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Excellent treatment...the saltwater jacuzzi was an added surprise, especially with the views of the Cabo area

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear Kenretired
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.We do our best to give to each guest unforgetable experience and our best service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in your home away from home.
Sincerely.
Xochitl Bautista Spa Mkt & Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Had a fabulous experience at the Solmar Spa! Everyone was very professional and courteous. The spa is beautiful and clean (although the jacuzzi was not working in the womens' locker room).

Date of experience: May 2018

Dear nblak415
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience on Trip advisor. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your service. And the Spa facilities.(apologies for the jacuzzi issue , we´re working on it ) We do our best to give to each guest unforgettable experience and our best service. I will make sure to pass your kind comments to our staff.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon in your home away from home.
Sincerely.