Reviews (11 451)
7 307
2 476
7 307
2 476
All reviewssky poolmain poolla naopueblo bonitomanila barcart driversfree shuttlepresidential suitetime shareall inclusive plansushi restaurantadult poolthe pacific oceanall inclusive packagetimeshare presentationour waiterbeautiful property
464 - 469 of 11 451 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had such fun in pueblo bonito sunset beach having drinks getting drunk making friends from all over the world and we had
Fun also with Daniel,Flor,Laura,Sergio,Jesus,and luis they are the best activities staff they are very energetic. And we want to thank Daniel becuse he teach me how to play ping pong hopefully coming back next year 2019

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexis P
Pueblo Bonito S, Director General at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Alexis,

Thank you for sharing your lovely review with our future guests. We feel so thrilled that you had an excellent stay with us and you really enjoyed our resort activities and crew. I will pass along your compliments with the staff mentioned. I know they will be as happy as I am to hear them.

We will be glad to welcoming back again to this your home away from home.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I was lucky enough to get connected with Carlos Garcia to help me through the process of purchasing the All Inclusive Premium package for 2 people arriving from different cities for our stay this coming September.. Carlos was extremely helpful in answering my numerous questions about the hotel and restaurants. He eased my mind about errors that might occur by being very meticulous in noting my requests. I believe we will have a great vacation using the advice and tips Carlos provided.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank Aj M

Dear future guest.

We are so honored you chose to stay with us this coming September and even happier that you already start feeling the great service we are known for. You can expect the same high-quality service during your stay and each time you return to our resort. If you need something please do not hesitate and contact us, we encourage you to dial the Guest service phone line 6000, our staff will gladly assist you with any requests you may have or solve any inconveniences. Our guests is of the utmost importance to our team, and it is our goal to deliver a pleasant and relaxing experience in all ways possible.

We are so thrilled to welcoming you on this your home away from home.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Pueblo Bonito Sunset and their wedding services! We had 140 guests and everyone enjoyed themselves greatly! I have had many of our guests tell us this was the best wedding they had ever been to. We were lucky enough to work with Marisol who helped us graciously with everything from food selection, staying in touch and day of wedding events. She was not only our onsite wedding coordinator but also has become a friend. The wedding was absolutely gorgeous, the rooms were amazing and the food top notch! This is my absolute favorite resort to go to and I have told everyone that this is the place to do a destination wedding <3 Thank you Pueblo Bonito Sunset for making mine and my husband's experience as well as our family, friends, etc. Helping us create memories that will last beyond many lifetimes!

Room Tip: All the rooms we have stayed in seemed beautiful and amazing! If you have a specific view you want, the hotel will help!
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank lorancory

Dear lorancory,

We are so delighted to read your amazing review. Thank you very much for sharing your kind words to the TripAdvisor community. We are more than honored to have provided you with such a spectacular and unforgettable experience on your wedding celebration. Of course I will pass your compliments to Marisol, she really loves what she does and I am sure your lovely comment will stimulate her to keep providing memorable experiences for all our futures brides and grooms.

We all celebrate you had an excellent stay with us and we look forward to see you back soon on this now your second home.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

If you like having the staff act as if you are Satan incarnate, this is the place for you. Good luck getting a drink without being an aggressive jerk. Good luck getting your room cleaned without calling to complain that is wasn't cleaned the day before. Want an iron in your room, or a toilet that doesn't leak, leaving a huge puddle of sewage? Then this isn't your place. I don't want to spend my whole vacation complaining - so I've reconciled myself with sewage and wrinkled clothes. What I'm not happy about is the service in the restaurants and bars.

There are way too many guests for the available staff and the available facilities. The staff knows this, and they have obviously rebelled. Look for Jaime and John at the Sky Bar.. they still seem to want their guests to have fun. Faviola in the lobby bar will also warm up to you if you are friendly.

Beyond that, don't expect much.
- We waited 30 minutes at the sky pool for someone to take our dirty towels and give us back our towel cards today. Never happened. Waited in a line again in the lobby to retrieve our towel cards, where we were met with attitude by an obviously disgruntled employee.
- Empty drinks aren't refilled unless you are loud. If you like yelling at the staff for more, then maybe this is your place. If you are quiet and just want decent service, then maybe book somewhere else.

this is my 3rd time at this resort. I had a great time the two times before. Something has changed, and it is unlikely I'll ever come back, with great resorts like Grand Solmar, Hacienda Encantada and Cabo Azul to provide premium service to guests who appreciate it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank teratosis
Pueblo Bonito S, Director General at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear valued guest,

We are really concern about your review. I sent you a personal message regarding the details you mentioned but I do not see any answer yet. I would like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you presented. We always strive to provide a wonderful unique resort experience and we are truly commitment in pleased all the wishes of our guests. I do want to ensure you that all your comments will be followed up to avoid any lowering of our standards or inconveniences for our guests in the future.

We will be so honored if we have the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We took a family trip to pueblo bonito sunset beach for the first time with our 15 month old son. On your visit to the hotel, we met Luis, he was the one who gave us everything tour of the hotel and also took us to our room. The minute we him, he provided excellent service till the last day we were there. He knew our names and we knew his, because the way he greeted us on our first day of arrival. Thank you Luis for your outstanding service, because of your service we are looking forward to coming to los Cabo’s again very soon. My son loved riding on those golf cart, it was like being at Disneyland for him. Thank you again

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ndhir14

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you experienced the impeccable service we are known for. We always strive to provide a wonderful unique resort experience, and we are so glad that we met your expectations. I will pass your compliments to Luis, I know he will be as thrilled as I am to hear them. Thank you again for your preference and we will be honored to welcoming you back now to your second home.