Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$569
US$553
  • Pool
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$155
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$581
Marina Fiesta Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$195
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Santa Fe Los Cabos by Villa Group(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$70
The Ridge at Playa Grande(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$330
  • Pool
Los Cabos Golf Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$97
  • Pool
Hotel Mar de Cortez(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$99
Siesta Suites(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$47
  • Restaurant
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$271
Reviews (5 434)
5 434 results
2 388
1 850
2 388
1 850
All reviewstaco barbella californiawhale slidetime sharejose reyessports barvilla groupall inclusive packagetimeshare presentationdesert spaupper poolocean viewnightly showsour waiterall inclusive planpool sidegreat vacation
FilterAll languages
43 - 48 of 5 434 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The resort was so clean. We had great rooms with a great view. The staff was especially helpful. There is so much to do. The children, 2 and 5, loved the pools, painting the ceramics, the beach, and the Mexican Fiesta show. Having a store on the premises was especially helpful. The food was great... especially breakfast at the Bella facing Land's End and the beautiful ocean. Everyone tried to make our stay pleasant. Some complain about the Time Share aspect. They should know (and do) that this is to be expected . We were not bothered at all.

Room Tip: Book early. Best rooms reserved for members.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank alemana5
GabyGalindoL, Guest Relations Manager at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear alemana5
Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am please to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay
It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed there from March 17th - March 24th, 2018. We loved the unit we stayed in 3217. We could walk to the swimming pool and hot tub from our balcony. We could see the night shows from our balcony, The unit was absolutely fantastic. Our maid service was good. We choose to not do the all inclusive as I blog reviews of restaurants in the different areas we visit. We did not do the 4 hour time share meeting which does give you vital information as we had planned multiple excursions for my blog. The only bad thing we have to say about the hotel is do not reserve it during Spring Break unless you want to see loads of unruly teenagers drunk and falling down and being rude to people.

Room Tip: A lot of the rooms have ocean views so just request one as you make your reservation.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vineta G

Dear Vineta G

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was the second time that my family and I have stayed at the Palmar while visiting Cabo San Lucas and this resort has some of the best staff members ever. The staff here do everything in their power to make your stay the best it can be and they sure make you feel like family. We have just returned home today, and after spending 12 days at the Villa Del Palmar it was extremely hard to leave and say goodbye to the friends we made there.

We decided to extend our stay and arrive three days in advance. Since our family owns at the Palmar we usually get a two bedroom suite, but since we wanted to extend our stay they worked their magic and got us in a junior suite first and then we were able to move to the two bedroom suite three days later. Efrain was extremely helpful in the moving process and helped load everything up from our room and transitioned us into the other very efficiently! He is a very friendly staff member, extremely hard-working, and it was lovely to sit and chat with him while waiting for a taxi at the entrance.

During our time spent at the pool (which was every day), it was clear that each and every staff member took pride in keeping the area clean. Everyone had a job and did so efficiently and effectively, whether it was keeping the grounds cleaned up, or having the pool waiters asking if you would like anything to eat or drink or how you were doing. They were always working around the clock and willing to help out when needed. The best part about sitting at the pool and soaking up some rays were the activity directors! From water aerobics to pool volleyball to bingo, there is something to do for everyone. The activities staff are constantly getting people involved and are very outgoing. I first met Rodrigo and his bubbly personality was infectious. He was very sweet and would go out of his way to spark up a conversation with me or give me a hug. I definitely consider him a good friend, along with Ximena. She was one of the sweetest staff members my family and I had met and you could instantly tell that she genuinely loved what she was doing. They work day in and day out, and perform shows every night, from Michael Jackson to the Lion King.

One of the pool managers who really worked hard was Enrique! He was consistently walking around and asking people about their stay, delivering food, cleaning the area, and all of the families, as well as staff, really appreciated and respected him. Very kind man, and on our last day he had delivered a delicious slice of cake to us reading "Have a safe trip back home." It was one of the most compassionate gestures we had received and it made a lasting impact.

I would recommend this resort to every single person traveling to Cabo! Great view, great activities, and impeccable staff members. We will definitely be back for a third time and even more.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Alaina T

Dear Alaina T

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Efrain, from bell hops team, Rodrigo, Ximena from entertainment, Enrique our pool concierge..
On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a beautiful location to vacation with the family. We were lucky enough to receive an ocean view corner unit which allowed us some of the most amazing views. The waterfront restaurant was amazing! My husband and daughter went on a fishing charter and caught Spanish Mackerel which they cleaned and prepared for our dinner one evening! I personally do not like fish, but it was fabulous. I can’t say enough good things about our poolside server, Esteban. He ensured our glasses never ran dry!!!

Pro’s: beautiful location. Close to the city. All inclusive was worth it for our family. Beds were comfortable.

Con’s: elevators were slow and my husband actually was stuck for 20mins in one of their two elevators. Service could be slow in the restaurants, but that could be expected during a busy holiday week!

I would definitely return again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank THill96

Dear Thill96

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Esteban, from pool waiter team.
We offer you our most sincere apology for the inconveniences you husband experienced in one of the elevators.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at the Villa del Palmar with the all-inclusive package. Our flight got in early, but Gabriel at the front desk was able to find us a room within an hour. While waiting we were given a couple free drink tickets by the concierge until our inclusive package started at noon. The resort was well maintained. We loved the view of el Arco! Loved being able to swim in the sea right outside the hotel. Felt very safe on the resort. The food at the sushi bar and the taco bar were excellent. The pizza at the resort was delicious. We also ate at Tomatillos, a restaurant on the property twice while we were there. The catch of the day was excellent each night, and the atmosphere was very relaxing and romantic. Make reservations early though as it fills up quickly. We had the best pool bar service provided by Enrique and Noe. Both were very attentive at providing us with drinks and food. They seemed to know when we were ready for something else and would appear by our chairs. I won a massage at the spa at the Arco resort next door. What an amazing facility! I was treated like a princess! We recommend to make your way into Cabo San Lucas harbor. There is lots to see and do, and you can get a taxi from the hotel for just $9.00. We will definitely be back to stay at the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa in Los Cabos!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lori J

Dear Lori J

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are commited to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words wich I will personally share with Gabriel, from front desk team, Enrique and Noe your pool waiters.