“Amazing Trip”
Deck 3
Lower Deck
Lovely at night
Night views
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sara P
Florida City, Florida
“Amazing Trip”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We had the opportunity to stay at this beautiful casa in pedregal. It was the most amazing house I have ever been in. The staff was so kind and wonderful. They cooked cleaned and took pride in making sure we were having a great time. The pool is the spot where everyone spent the most time. The house had everything you could dream of. It is far up on the hill but most of the taxis still came to get us and new where the house was. If you have a large party and want to impress this is the place to go.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aquadam
“Beautiful home”
Reviewed 1 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

This is one of the best vacations we have had. The home was beautiful and Jamie and Efran were so hospitable and helpful. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a classy, relaxing, beautiful vacation.

Value Location
bobachka
bay area
“Amazing stay in an amazing home!!”
Reviewed 9 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

I planned a large group (bachelor party) to stay at this house and my entire experience from beginning to end was incredibly positive. It always makes me a little nervous when renting a home vs. a hotel given the non-refundable nature of these transactions and also since I'm taking something sight unseen. Jamie put me instantly at ease and was very responsive to all my questions.

As we drove up to the property I was nervous about whether the actual product was going to be as good as the pictures on the websites...not only was the villa everything that Jamie promised but the pictures on the various websites do not do the home justice. The house itself is enormous and incredibly comfortable - the host has thought of everything. The view is breath-taking - I would say the best in Pedregal. Everybody in my group was totally blown away and wanted to know how I found the place. Thank you Jamie for the great experience and I also want to thank Jamie's team (Efren, David, Laura and Veronica) for taking fantastic care of us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All positive - house is beautiful, great pool and hot tub, fantastic view
Liked least: it's a bit of a hike into town so get used to calling taxis (only about a 10 minute ride to the center of town).
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Louisiana)
Reviewed 13 February 2011 for a stay in December 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Minnesota
Reviewed 11 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Business colleagues
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$3 600
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing