“sound of the wind, waves, seagulls, and distant laughter while getting a massage”
Review of The Sand Bar

The Sand Bar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Indulge in a fantastic massage, located on top of The Sand Bar on Medano Beach,Cabo. Professional therapists, impeccable linens... amazing view.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

this was perfection. Great, great value and a great massage. The weather was super hot outside, but under the shade, with the fans, and the cross-wind, the temperature during the massage could not have been more perfect.

I opted for 90 minutes and I was glad I did. The only downside, if I remember right, is that it was a cash only establishment and I didn't have enough extra to tip. I brought back money a couple of hours later but my massage therapist was already gone - I hope the management got the tip to the right place - she was awesome.

MassagesAtTheSandBar, Manager at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for allowing us to pamper you. We now have cc option , although tips are cash only. Hoping to serve you soon again .

All reviews
"waves"
"cabo"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We walked down to the end of Medano beach on our last trip to Cabo and saw all the very inexpensive massage tents on the beach which were pretty empty in the morning. Decided to try Sand Bar after talking to someone on the beach who had tried it even though it was a few dollars more. Well worth it, it is upstairs and private, there is a bathroom to use and change in, and it was clean, professional and the manager Jorge made sure I was happy before I left. Great sand free massage for me, a few beers downstairs for my husband. Nice and quiet in the morning, I could hear the splash of the waves making it a dreamy massage. We will be back on our next visit!

MassagesAtTheSandBar, Manager at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello!
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to pamper you . Hope we can see you soon again !

Reviewed 18 April 2018

90 minute Massage $46 each! Not only a good massage, but the location, lying and hearing the waves crash on a deck overlooking the beach. I would recommend doing it in the Morning like we did at 10am. I had noticed the previous day a nearby bar gets pretty noisy in the afternoon. Afterwards , go downstairs to the restaurant, I had Fish Tacos that were good.

MassagesAtTheSandBar, Manager at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for allowing us to pamper you . Please come back soon !

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had tacos and nachos here. They were pretty good. The beer was served in an ice bucket. It’s not fancy, but it’s clean and restrooms are available. The service was outstanding. We stopped here because it was a more quiet spot to get a snack. Many of the nearby spots were very loud with music and drink spring-breakers. They also have a massage bar here, but I didn’t try it, as I was coming from my preferred Eden Spa.

1  Thank Charlotte P
MassagesAtTheSandBar, Owner at The Sand Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello !
Thank you for your review. Hopefully we can pamper you at our massages next time you visit us . You will not be disappointed !

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2018

We have been given the "red carpet" treatment from the owners and new management to assure us that our loyalty is important to them. You'll love the service from the waiters, Chino, Manni, Augustino, Raymond....they are all amazing! The food is cooked to perfection! We have had breakfast, lunch and dinner here for many days and we love the front row view of the arch and of course, the many vendors that walk by with silver, pottery, beachwear, blankets, t-shirts....so much fun! My husband loves the hour long massages that are the best in Cabo. Come early to get a chair because this is fast becoming the most popular and reasonably priced beach restaurant in Cabo!!

1  Thank Cathy B

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to cater to you . Don’t forget to get a massage on the upper deck next time , to really have the whole Sand Bar experience!
See you soon