“lively pizza and salads place in Fornaci”
Review of Trovaposo

Trovaposo
Reviewed 6 May 2017

the pizza was excellent; we all took the pizza of the month; I think one pizza feeds at leasty 2 people; salads (insalatone) are also great. The housewine, at 7 € a bottle, a Morellino di Scansano, was very good. I was told that you need to book if you want to find a free table. The atmosphere is lively and friendly. RECOMMENDED!

1  Thank pietro b

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This place was recommended by the staff at the hotel we were staying at. The food was absolutely delicious. They spoke English and the owner was really friendly. We went back there the second time and they were nice enough to make my Calazoni vegetarian as I don't eat meat. The second time we also packed 2 pizzas for our roadtrip the next day. I recommend this place and if I visited Barga I would definitely go back!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We visited Trovaposo on a thursday evening. We could easily get a table at 7.30 pm. Later the restaurant was pretty packed. The kids were happy with their Margarita and Napoli Pizza. I cannot remember what my wife had, but I went for the Capriccosa, but changed the ham against the salsiccia, which came out to be a fantastic combination. At Trovaposo, they create Pizzas with a very thin and cross dough, delicious tomato sauce on top and it was my impression they concentrate the toppings more in the middle of the Pizza. Yummy.
For those who can't finish their Pizza: they will offer you boxes for the remainders. Trovaposo: Recommendation.

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

We are staying at a fantastic resort, but felt like a good local traditional pizza. This place was perfect. Service couldn't be friendlier.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

This is the best pizza place anywhere in the area. You can get your old favorite and with their pizza of the month, you can try something totally new. You have to go and have pizza here!