“Colorful casita in perfect location”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entrance call to Casa Mandu property
Casa Mandu owner in the main square
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jtdnyc
New York City, New York
“Colorful casita in perfect location”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

I recently spent 10 nights in Casa Mandu's colorful casita. A few nights with my partner and the rest alone. I had a wonderful time. I was able to cook at night and felt safe by myself. I loved falling asleep to the sound of the fountain right outside my window. Ruth is a wonderful hostess. She offered some suggestions based on my interests and it was a pleasure talking to her about my time in San Miguel and life in general. The only negative I can think of is the bed was a little hard for my taste. I did get used to it though. You won't go wrong staying at Casa Mandu!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
18 Aug 2016
Appreciate your comments, thanks so much
Ruth
Phetita
“Home away from home, mi casita e Su casita”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The host was amazing
Went out of her way to make sure everything was fantastic
Helped plan excursions, took me out to places in San Miguel and in the country to places I would never have discovered
I am planning to return next year, from Australia just to visit her and Mandu and Ginger , that's how wonderful my experience was

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Aug 2016
Thanks Phe, I will look forward to seeing you next year.
Ruth
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing