“Rehearsal dinner”
Review of QUINCE

QUINCE
Price range: US$6 - US$265
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Quince Restaurante and Cocteleria offers upscale international cuisine commonly accented with Mexican flavors. Quince's mixology menu was created and is served by award-winning mixologist from Mexico City. Quince has an in-house French bakery (Boulangerie Bleu) attached to the restaurant kitchen and also a wood-burning grill, which prepares more casual fare on its sunset terrace. This menu includes international tacos filled with ingredients and flavors inspired by cuisines of Mexico City, New Orleans, Lima and beyond. The grill is open late night on weekends and commonly during the week. Each of Quince’s 200+ seats offer guests beautiful views of San Miguel de Allende. The east and west terraces display close-up views of La Parroquia, while the west terraces also includes panoramic views, including most churches in Centro and a full-horizon view of the sunsets . The progressive ambiance of Quince evolves with the time and day, satisfying almost any mood-- tranquila, upbeat & party.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Attended an amazing wedding rehearsal dinner with the restaurant closed for the special event. The food and service were incredible. The next day we returned to watch the Mexico World Cup game. Lots of fun and the food was still great. Wonderful views and service. Very good sangria.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Took my Family here for dinner and was BLOWN AWAY! Not only does this place have some of the most BEAUTIFUL VIEWS in SMA... The food here is like nothing I have tasted around these parts! I mean truly a culinary experience with EXPLOSIVES FLAVORS and UNPARALLELED AMBIANCE!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The food was also creative and interesting. We were there during a huge soccer game which was being played on the TV, so the waitstaff was a bit overwhelmed. I’d make reservations. All the reviews this place has received is generating a crowd.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I wound up here for a late lunch because the place that had been suggested to me was closed. It's a long trek up a few flights of stairs but well worth it. The view is beautiful. The food also is very good -- it should be you are paying American level prices. The avocado salad was outstanding and enjoyed a glass of Mexican Cetto red wine. My chicken sandwich was also good but I probably would order tacos or the seviche next time. Polite attentive service.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant on two occasions. Once for drinks and the other for dinner. It is a very romantic and chic rooftop location with outstanding first class service. I saw some incredible craft cocktails come out of the bar and I understand that this place is highly ranked on Mexico for their Mixology.
Dinner could not have been done in a more lovely fashion even though it was pouring rain. I had the Cornish Game Hen which was good but I have never seen a leg from a Cornish Hen that large. The only hiccup of the evening was that my Associate ordered the Pork Chop and it came out way undercooked. By the time they brought it back the rest of the table was finished with their meals. Despite this fact it is a lovely place and I would return.