29 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$352
Reviews (2 365)
2 367 results
1 841
1 841
All reviews star class red carpet tex mex fitness staff fitness classes hydrotherapy pool costa rica pura vida personal assistant great gym boot camp foam party aqua fit dinner reservations beach resort entertainment team private pool
Selected filters
50 - 55 of 2 367 reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Jorge was an amazing gym instructor. Every class was super. He motivated us to push ourselves. His TRX class is amazing. Thank you Jorge!!! The hotel is great. Good food and super nice abs friendly staff

Trip type: Travelled with family
Community Manager, Otro at Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear Mariya12312322121,

We are delighted to read that our facilities and services offered by our fitness team, particularly Jorge were to your fullest satisfaction.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

These drinks are made to perfection by Byron and Bermon “ B&B” Def photo worthy!! I mean.. look are these beauties! And so delicious! Just haves!!!! Jalapeño and pineapple margarita and California sunset! Go get one!!! #planethollywood!!! ✌️

Date of stay: February 2021
Community Manager, Otro at Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear dezwintczak,

Byron and Bermond are true stars of our Staff. We love to read that they have taken your stay to another level. Thank you for taking the time to share details of your stay like a star. We hope to see you soon in paradise.

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Had a wonderful time in the hotel, staff was very friendly. And the rooms are quite nice!

I like working out even on vacation days, I was quite late to a class in the gym and missed it. However Jorge was super nice and pretty much gave me a personal class which was super fun! I would recommend every fitness class if you're into that, specially if Jorge is around.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank apachecoq
Community Manager, Otro at Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear apachecoq,

We love when our staff goes all their way in order to please every single need of our guests; we pride ourselves for this accomplishment. We are going to share your comments with the whole team, especially to Jorge, we are sure it will make him happy.

See you soon for a new Vacation Like A Star in paradise,

Reviewed 24 February 2021

We recently stayed at PH and experienced a great time.
Pros:
Staff: From our persona host Henry (he is and asset for PH) He took care of my family all of the time. Also I remember Vieka, Rafael at Italian restaurant, Samantha and Osman from the Asian and Freddy and Jose at breakfast. They went above and beyond.

We had the star class room and it was such a surprise cause it really works. We had a vip access to special amenities but the most enjojable was the star class service at the exclusive pool. Drinks, food all in a minute to your table.

Cons: None, we wanted stayed longer :)

We are looking on going back this september.

Kudos,

Quesada Villegas family

Dear Explorer815717,

We are always very grateful for our guest’s feedback and are particularly pleased that you were able to experience just what we aim to so deeply: to deliver great and impressive service to all of our guests. We are sincerely looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again at Planet Hollywood Beach Resort Costa Rica for another star class holiday.

Reviewed 24 February 2021

It was the first time in the hotel, the facilities are very nice and with great views of the ocean, I got the Starclass upgrade, which in the end was not worth it, the pool area was very small, I had to be having my drinks , at all times and the bartender was more distracted, in other things, I asked Adrián if he could get me some bottles of water,I wanted to walk to the beach enjoy the sunset,he was'nt friendly way, he replied that he did not I had since morning and I was tired of bad management. Maybe he got angry because he interrupted him while playing with his cell phone. I don't know.....

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Community Manager, Otro at Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear AliciaFldr1978,

We would like to thank you for choosing us as your vacation destination and for the meaningful time that you took to let us know your experiences concerning your recent stay. We sincerely appreciate your comments that provide us with the opportunity to improve our services and facilities.

We sincerely hope you can give us another chance to host you and be able to show you what a wonderful vacation you can have at Planet Hollywood Costa Rica.