“Great dining experience at Zest”

Zest Restaurant - Sea Point, Cape Town
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Sea Point
Description: Mediterranean-Asian fusion restaurant. Flame grill cooking of meat, fish and vegetables. Fresh and local at its best. Oyster Bar. Sea views and sunsets. Freshly squeezed fruit used in cocktails, juices and smoothies.
Reviewed 30 January 2024

Great night at Zest. Cocktails, starters, mains ..everything super. Calamari and prawns were tasty and the springbok was tender..Great flavours with subtle sauces. Good setting and a lively vibe. Best place in this area. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 27 January 2024 via mobile

Stylish restaurant with open kitchens, ocean views and a great atmosphere.
Service was outstanding. Our server patiently explained the menu and confidently answered our questions. She then spent a lot of time talking me through eating my first raw oyster after dressing it for me.
Great cocktails, delicious food and portions are generous. You will be doing well to manage three courses. We couldn’t and we were disappointed to have to refuse dessert. Consider sharing courses. There is enough to go around.
Our best meal in Cape Town.
I strongly advise booking ahead, no deposit is required.

Reviewed 27 January 2024

Man on reception (manager) was extremely rude and unwelcoming made me want to leave instantly. Got to table and waiter was also rude. Trying to lecture me on how i should be having my steak….not in a jokey way and said “so you just want it dead then” and walked off. It was just me dining, I took 40mins in and out and I left a tip but waiter made out like it wasn’t enough and made me feel terrible. Will never go back here.

Reviewed 27 January 2024

What an amazing experience!
The vibe is great, the food was amazing and the service was sublime.

I would definitely recommend Zest.

Reviewed 25 January 2024

Joy was absolutely amazing, she was a great waitress. She was very informative and helpful! Joy made our first time at Zest a much better experience!