Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Daydream48886970440
Gaborone, Botswana

quality service at Seapoint Inn

Review of Sea Point Inn
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 03 May 2019
we had a wonderful stay at Seapoint inn. The location is perfect with very clean and conducive environment to sleep and work. The employees have excellent customer service.The rooms have proper ventilation. I highly recommend it.
Trip type: Travelled on business
    • Official Site
    1.9 km from Sea Point Inn
    Pool
    View more hotels in Sea Point
    See what travellers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 2 May 2019

Staff was very friendly and helpful
    Our room was cleaned on a daily basis
    The hotel is situated centrally and close to all amenities and the beach is a walk away distance.
    I'll recommend the place to everybody
    I'll definitely come back to stay at Sea Point Inn

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Reviewed 28 April 2019

Great appartement. I recommand. Nice clean rooms , thé service very kind and serious and very helpful. Great position in front of sea. I recommand it for families because are big and very clean, kitchen with all accessories.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

On Monday 15th April 2019 I was physically attacked by Carmen, the receptionist, while holding my 3 year old grandson.
    She was trying to grab my phone, because I started filming her conversation with the booking agent.
    She was not telling the truth as to why I requested a refund based on the room that was allocated to us.

Sea Point Inn is advertised as a non smoking, clean establishment. In fact Carmen told us in a very stern way, that if we were caught smoking in the rooms, we will be fined R1000, rather than asking us first if we were smokers.
    The room was not clean and smelled of cigarette smoke. The room was falsely advertised based on what we booked online.
    The last insult was being accused of being a bully and a racist. How is that possible when she (Carmen) attacked me.
    Never at any point did this conversation come up, and it disgusted me.

My family and I were traumatized by this event.

Terrible is a kind rating.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 16 April 2019

I was very happy with my stay at Sea Point Inn. The rooms where kept clean by the cleaning staff that came in every day. The staff at reception where very welcoming and friendly as well as helpful. The location is good with easy access to travel routes. i will definitely recommend this place if you are on a budget but also want to be comfortable and feel safe,

Date of stay: March 2019
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 31 March 2019

Love staying at Sea Point Inn. This is the only place i would ever stay when visiting Cape Town. Firstly, the staff are so friendly and helpful. They go the extra mile to ensure that your stay is comfortable. Secondly, the location is spot on. Bars, places to eat, 2 large supermarkets close by. Accomodation situated on a bus route to the city, buses run regular. Thirdly, my only downside is that I wish i could have stayed longer. Please give Sea Point Inn a visit. Truelly lovely place to spend your time in Cape Town.

Date of stay: March 2019