“Best coffee shop in the region.”
Review of Pavos Coffee Shop

Pavos Coffee Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Tarnaveni
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Don't miss it if you love good coffee! I don't drink coffee regularly but I stop every time here when I pass by.

1  Thank Vlad I

Reviewed 2 March 2018

While visiting my in-laws in Targu Mures I was looking for a place where I can get a nice cup of specialty coffee, and who knew, Tarnaveni is where I would get it, even if I had to drive for a while.
Seriously, this is probably the best coffee in the entire Mures county. If you are passing by, and want to drink an amazing cup of coffee don't even think twice, put it in your GPS and stop by.
(They even roast they're own coffee, so you can pick up a bag of coffee for home)

1  Thank Emanuel G
Reviewed 14 February 2018

Absolutely amazing. It is not just the coffee, it's the experience. Not only the coffee is amazing, but the staff are very friendly and also the owner is very passionate about his business. I must mention that in all activities he performs he is amazing, so the coffee.

I would advise everyone who visits Mures County to visit Pavos Coffee Shop, it is amazing!

1  Thank Nina R
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I recommend this coffee shop for everyone who wants to try a real coffee. Friendly staff and a good cup of coffee will make for you a special day.

1  Thank BadescuStefania
Reviewed 2 May 2017

If you travel past Tarnaveni, don't forget to buy a coffee here, it's the best I guarantee ! Also the owners are very friendly and sociable.

1  Thank Alpár L