“Best place on earth”

La Onda
Ranked #96 of 489 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Excellent fish and pizza.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It is the best Place in Tulum where to eat really good and fresh food... Very clean and comfortable. The service is fast and the staff is really friendly. I suggest this restaurant to all the food lovers.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten in this restaurant with my family and everything we ate was really delicious. The fish was fresh, came out directly from the sea, cooked and served for us, so yummyyyyyyyy ;)
The atmosphere was wonderful, there is also a swimming pool that everybody can enjoy...
I suggest to visit this restaurant if you want to eat good dishes, several are "Italian Style" and spending a bit of time in quiet enjoying yourself; i am sure, you won't be disappointed, like me.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza was delicious and the calzone was even better! Regret finding this place on my 2nd to last day !

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten twice here while I have been in Tulum. Absolutely delicious! Had pizza one night, spaghetti with bolognase and caprice salad another. I am sure I could eat there every night!!

1  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Had some pizza at this restaurant today, and the taste was simply amazing. It tastes exactly like authentic Italian pizza. It is also made traditionally in a brick oven. Delicious! I forgot to get the servers name, but the service was excellent! If you are in the area, or anywhere near, stop by this place and grab some pizza!

1  Thank Joshhnoir