“Really good fish and... not only!!!!”
Review of La Onda

La Onda
Ranked #103 of 495 Restaurants in Tulum
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Excellent fish and pizza.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten in this restaurant with my family and everything we ate was really delicious. The fish was fresh, came out directly from the sea, cooked and served for us, so yummyyyyyyyy ;)
The atmosphere was wonderful, there is also a swimming pool that everybody can enjoy...
I suggest to visit this restaurant if you want to eat good dishes, several are "Italian Style" and spending a bit of time in quiet enjoying yourself; i am sure, you won't be disappointed, like me.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Pizza was delicious and the calzone was even better! Regret finding this place on my 2nd to last day !

1  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten twice here while I have been in Tulum. Absolutely delicious! Had pizza one night, spaghetti with bolognase and caprice salad another. I am sure I could eat there every night!!

1  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Had some pizza at this restaurant today, and the taste was simply amazing. It tastes exactly like authentic Italian pizza. It is also made traditionally in a brick oven. Delicious! I forgot to get the servers name, but the service was excellent! If you are in the area, or anywhere near, stop by this place and grab some pizza!

1  Thank Joshhnoir
Reviewed 17 June 2018

We were just looking for a cool drink during a hot afternoon and came across La Onda. Whilst sipping our beer, a man who had freshly cooked a pizza came across to our table and offered us some to taste. There were three of us, my husband and I and our daughter, who is a bit of a pizza critic. The only pizzas she has highly rated are those she has eaten in Rome and the Fratelli brothers pizza in Conwy Wales UK. We decided to try a slice of his pizza and it was so good, it wasn't long before we ordered a whole one to share. It was definitely the best pizza we have tasted outside of Italy, absolutely perfect according to our daughter. The staff were so friendly and before we left, the owner treated us to some of his homemade mozzarella cheese with salad which was also very tasty. We really enjoyed our visit here and would have returned had it not been the end of our holiday and were due to return home. We highly recommend seeking out this gem of a restaurant if in the Tulum area. The food is excellent!