Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$179
Prestigia.comUS$295
Agoda.comUS$179
Destinia.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I booked 1 night just to explore the place and we extended all our stay there! We absolutely love the place!
Comfortable bed, spacious room with high sealing, amazing and sexy shower!
Great service, great food and great design!
Loved the experience!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulshaharp2018
Reviewed 14 July 2021 via mobile

This was the best boutique hotel I’ve ever visited.
My wife and I felt like we entered a 5 stars hotel I. Morocco.
The pool on the roof is stunning and probably the only place for sunsets in Tulum.
The vibe on the roof lounge by the pool is phenomenal and the food is delicious.
Highly recommended and will definitely visit again.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FellowTraveler559696
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

Generally clean and comfortable, but was more expensive than beach front hotels with nicer and larger rooms.

Our room also completely flooded (soaking our luggage) due to an issue with one of the bathroom drains.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank HerestoLife
Reviewed 2 April 2021

I would definitely recommend this hotel! The rooftop is amazing and the customer service is excellent. I also tried their dessert called "knafe" which was suuuuper delicious! Highly recommend this hotel when you are in Tulum!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 186lauryv
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I haven’t left a review for a hotel in a long time but this place is amazing and I feel like I owe it to them. The staff has great customer service and goes out of there way to make sure you are comfortable and happy. The hotel is new and they really keep it clean. The location is hard to beat, close to the main street but in a nicer area that stays peaceful and quiet. Do yourself a favor and book this place! You won’t be disappointed.

Date of stay: April 2021