“My local coffee must”

Ki' Bok Cafe Gourment
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Tulum
Price range: US$1 - US$16
Cuisines: Cafe
Description: In the beautiful pueblo of Tulum, rich with culture and history and a few kilometers from legendary white sandy beaches, you can enjoy some of the best coffee in the world. Served in quaintly hip and beach-centric environs that include a spectacular garden, by a family that is passionate about coffee, food and wine. We invite you to be a part of the Ki'bok story. Tulum Ki'bok Cafe is on Centauro Sur, the heart of Tulum Pueblo. Music, art and festivity surround us, it is the place to start and end your day. What You Can Expect At Ki'bok Cafe you can expect a friendly welcome, helpful service, excellent drink and food and an outstanding social experience. You will encounter Tulum locals and world travelers, have access to some of the best recommendations for where to go and what to do and become a part of the Ki'bok story.
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I can't really live without coffee. That being said- after having so many regular spots I'd visit growing up in SF, I moved here sort of aimless when I realized I'd need a new joint. Ki'bok has been perfect to me. It's a super cute little knook on Cebtauro in Tulum pueblo. There's a lovely garden in the back. The food is filling, consistent, and delicious. I love their carrot cake cup cakes. But their coffee is what gets me. I can't help it at this point. I've tried some other coffee spots but there's something so cozy about this spot and the coffee is always just right. I've never been let down there. The staff is always super accommodating and sweet and even once let me off without paying when I forgot my wallet! Of course I came back right away to pay but It's those little things that keep me going back. Actually... sounds good right about now :)

Reviewed 28 April 2018

We had coffee here each morning of our stay in Tulum.
The coffee was well made from quality beans and the service great.
Ki'bok has such a happy atmosphere and it is almost cathartic just to hang out there with laughing happy staff.
You really are made to feel at home, we didn't have any of the food but the coffee was definitely great.
Why go anywhere else when you have Ki' Bok?

Reviewed 21 April 2018

Our family had breakfast here 2 days and were stoked. Good options for kids with Pancakes and French Toast. I was a huge fan of the Huevos Divorciados and could eat the salsa verde and raja all day. Incredibly polite staff and great service. Do yourself a favor and spend 6$ for a fantastic breakfast.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Nice little coffee, great for breakfast with decent menu. Proper Italian coffee (Mexican coffee beans).

Reviewed 23 March 2018

The service is amazing and the staff is very friendly!! best coffee in town!! The art latte is incredible!!!