Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
US$70
Hotels.comUS$80
FindHotelUS$80
Destinia.comUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2020

Excellent atmosphere, private and quiet, just what we’ve been looking for, we loved the bar.
Very grateful with the whole hotel staff, no doubt the best, they were always taking care of our needs with a smile.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

Loved this little sanctuary of a hotel. It’s like stepping into a secret garden. The staff were amazing. They allowed us to keep the room a little longer until we checked out later on that day. Not a lot of hotels will do this. Unfortunately the noise level from celebrations in the town at night was loud, but not the hotels fault. Bad timing on our part. Celebration of a saint. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Elless2014
Reviewed 19 October 2019

My boyfriend and I spent 3 days here in mid October. The hotel is a little off the beaten path but still close to everything. The hotel is gorgeous. A bit dark but I love the style. The staff was beyond gracious. I loved the complimentary breakfast. Can’t wait to go back !

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2019

We had an amazing time. Chantel and her staff were amazing! The pool on the 2nd floor and the garden on the roof were beautiful for photos. The offer a beautiful fruit dish for breakfast and hand squeezed juice. We will be returning.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2019

The hotel is unique. The service was great. The location isn't good. There's a lot of dogs and cats roaming the streets. There's a private house next door only separated by bamboo that had a LOUD kids party on a Monday night. My biggest concern was black mold on the comforter that was discovered after I started itching like crazy at bed time. The bartender and another employee changed the linen since the front desk was closed. I was offered a free margarita. I'm still itching 5 days later.

Date of stay: July 2019