Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
Great experience as an open water diver, getting into the cenotes…must do experience when you’re in the Riviera Maya

We felt very safe with Dominic on our cenote dives! I haven’t been diving in a cenote in a while... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
tjnosugref
Denver, Colorado
Unforgettable experience

Reviewed 9 September 2021
yvetteh514

All reviews bat cave dos ojos angelita history cenote
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2021

We had such a great time with Dom. I did my advance open water course with him 4 years ago and I was so happy that he took us for another dive this time to Casa Cenote. He is really professional and a really great instructor. He arranged everything for us and all was super easy with him. We can really recommend him. Best instructor in town.Thank you Dom was so good to see you again and we will definitely come back to you for more dives.

Date of experience: September 2021
Reviewed 6 July 2021

Best day of diving I’ve had in a while (and I live in Cozumel!). My friend and I did 3 tanks: one on The Pit (amazing!), and both routes on Dos Ojos (Barbie Route and Bat Cave).
Diving with Dominic was a pleasure. He’s super chill, knowledgeable and makes you feel like you’re diving with a friend, not a hired guide. The car ride to The Pit included an amazing history lesson involving the rock, the meteor, the formation of the cenotes and their importance to the Maya.
And that was just the car ride! Detailed briefings, great equipment and terrific dive sites made for an amazing day!
If you’re looking for someone to go with, I would HIGHLY recommend Dominic!
Thx for a great experience!

Date of experience: July 2021
2  Thank jasonsd
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

I have been diving with Dominic and I can totally recommend "Best Cenodes Diving".
The Communication with Dominic was very good,
the plan was awesome and the execution was perfect.

If you are seeking for a private tour that is tailor-made with a professional, friendly and competent dive guide, go to Dominics and his wifes "Best Cenote Diving". Here you will get a special experience and you are not just a number.

If you are a professional diver, dominic will show you around at the exquisite spots. If you are a non diver, come and do your Open Water License with him, you won't regret it, I promise!

I can totally recommend Dominic as an diving guide and I am definite coming back to dive again with him!

Thank you for the awesome dives.

Alexander

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank Woeltenbummler
Reviewed 9 March 2020

My kids (20 & 18) and I dove Barbie Line and Bat Cave at Dos Ojos and it was a surreal experience. Dom is very professional and took the time to explain everything to us, including the history and creation of Cenotes. We felt very safe all the time. Thanks for the experience Dom!

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank alejandrop278
Reviewed 29 December 2019

We went with Dominic alone to Angelika, Car wash and Dos Ojos, just two divers !

The communication before was great, the dives were incredible, and he was so calm and explained everything we needed to know about the dives and Mayan history.

I got super lucky and went with him alone into Angelita. It was my first cenote dive and it was such an amazing experience.

To car wash and dos ojos i went with a friend and him.

We can highly recommend Best Cenote Dives and if we would have done more time, for sure we would gone with him.

Date of experience: December 2019