Open today: 08:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
best dives of my life

I did 9 cenote dives in 3 days and that was one of the best experiences of my life. Each one of the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
senjam2021
Awesome Dives with an Awesome Guide

Hey everybody! Was a little hesitant about what to expect going 'Cenote-Diving'. This was easily... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
KiwiinBavaria

All reviews car wash dive guide great dive bat cave an amazing experience dos ojos private tour dominic barbie angelita route pit briefing activity lesson gran safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019

We went with Dominic alone to Angelika, Car wash and Dos Ojos, just two divers !

The communication before was great, the dives were incredible, and he was so calm and explained everything we needed to know about the dives and Mayan history.

I got super lucky and went with him alone into Angelita. It was my first cenote dive and it was such an amazing experience.

To car wash and dos ojos i went with a friend and him.

We can highly recommend Best Cenote Dives and if we would have done more time, for sure we would gone with him.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 20 October 2019 via mobile

Dom has offered us an incredibly well tailored itinerary if 5 different cenotes. He has been extremely flexible and professional into adjusting to our levels. We felt very well guided at all times. His equipment is also great!

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 2 August 2019

I had a fantastic day with Dom diving in cenote Dos Ojos. Although I contacted Lia and Dom with very short notice, they made everything possible to make me realize my dream of diving in one cenote. Dom is a very experimented cave diver, gives a lot of explanations. I felt guided and safe all the time. Thank you for this amazing day!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 28 July 2019

I will be gushing about my cenote diving adventures for years to come. Not only is the diving world-class, but our guide, Dominic, is as good as it gets. Professional, calm and personal, Dom made the experience comfortable and enlightening. Not only is he a fantastic guide, but he is incredible knowledgeable about geology and the history of the Maya. Do yourself a favor and book immediately.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 23 April 2019

Excellent, highly recommended. I did 6 Cenote dives with Dom. I wish I could have done many more, however illness cut short my diving plans. Dom is obviously highly qualified and is a very skilled diver underwater. He has a very calm manner both topside and during the dive. These were my first ever cavern dives, but at all times I felt completely safe with his guidance, and extremely relaxed. He's a great dive lead, very aware of everything that is going on which is critical for cavern & cave diving. The communication before and during on every dive was super clear. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone travelling to the area looking for private small group tours.

Date of experience: April 2019
Bestcenotedives, Owner at Best Cenote Dives, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2019

Thank you for coming diving with me. I really appreciate your kind words and look forward to when we can dive together again.