Open today: 08:00 - 21:30

Reviews (2 220)
2 220 results
2 077
2 077
All reviews mayan underworld sian ka'an inland expedition energy bars punta allen day tour small group bird watching private cenote great tour highly recommend this tour the reserve mayan family spider monkeys boat captain their natural habitat knowledgeable guide
Selected filters
37 - 42 of 2 220 reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2021

Phenomenal experience with tour guide Niko and driver Javier. From beginning to end you could tell Niko's focus was to ensure his guests are taken care of. From hotel pickup, offering of snacks/water, to the detail and passion he shared while touring Chichen-Itza. Great job. We even discussed our learnings from Chichen-Itza with other friends/travelers who had been and did not get as much detail as we did. And, of course, the cenote was amazing! Niko never rushed anyone and we enjoyed our time. Would definitely use Niko in the future.

1  Thank IronRichM
Travelwithintention1, Public Relations Manager at Mexico Kan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2021

Thank you for your review. Glad you had such a good time with Niko and that you learned so much. We ensure our tours our as personalised as can be, adjusting to the needs of our visitors, and we are happy to read we have achieved this. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

Loved the small group experience!!!!!! Our guide was informative and knowledgable. We had a great Sunday day trip, with Nicoles.

1  Thank tanyaw269
Travelwithintention1, Public Relations Manager at Mexico Kan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

We are delighted you had a good time, thank you for choosing Mexico Kan Tours.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

My girlfriend and I stayed in Tulum for about a week in a great little Airbnb, and booked this tour through the app. We were having a great time drinking and partying, but really needed a break from it all and decided to book a tour to get a taste of the culture and all of the great things this area has to offer.

Carlos was our guide, and as soon as we booked the excursion, he was in close contact with us. Carlos arrived at our Airbnb on time, and made us feel welcome from the start. Carlos's love for the culture, and the flora/fauna was contagious. He explained everything we were seeing as we were seeing it. There wasn't a single dull moment throughout the entire day.

Seeing Chichen Itza in itself is a breathtaking experience, but seeing it while in the presence of someone who understands its meaning and history is an entirely different and more extraordinary experience.

After Chichen Itza, we were taken to a beautiful courtyard in the center of a historic hotel and sampled some of the local cuisine, while sipping on some hibiscus iced tea. From there, a tour of the historic town of Valladolid, walking past beautiful buildings and even went to a local chocolate shop. ( I highly recommend the chile maya mayan chile dark chocolate).

Lastly, a trip to a locally run Cenoté. It felt as if we stepped into Mother Nature's pocket. Plunging into a turquois colored pool, while the sunlight illuminated down through a small opening of the ceiling of a massive underground cavern was the stuff of fairy tales. Check out my instagram @danleepatrick and you can see the pics i took.

Carlos, thank you so much for this epic experience. I would highly recommend this to anyone, and I suggest you specifically request Carlos!

1  Thank danielpG8340RR
Info M, Public Relations Manager at Mexico Kan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Hi Dan, thank you very much for taking a tour with us and for your review. We are really pleased you took time to discover the amazing wonders this area has to offer and that Carlos managed to convey his passion and knowledge to you. Any chance you could share with us your video of the cenote by mentioning us in your instagram account @mexicokantours? Thanks a lot and see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 January 2021

I returned to Mexico for a second birding trip with Miguel Amar because my first trip, taken last year, went so well. Although I thought I knew what to expect, the second trip exceeded my expectations, particularly because of the level of detail and effort by Miguel to customize this week-long trip to my particular tastes, energy level and target list of birds. I had not originally thought to target any particular birds, but Miguel thought it would make for a better trip and he was correct in this. We visited a variety of habitats and also caught glimpses of monkeys, dolphins, coati and even a puma (!) while birding.

Miguel is definitely a people-person, offering a warm welcome not only to myself but to other guides and locals in his community and further away. Plans for yet another trip are already in discussion.

1  Thank Livetowander

Hi Thanks again for choosing to tour with us and Miguel for a second time round. See you again very soon for yet another expedition. Miguel has started preparing! All the very best.

Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

Thank you Juan Carlos for this amazing day on my birthday!!!! For the historical part I was so impressed with the facts you told us. Amazing launch and the birthday song you translated for me it was beautiful. And swimming in Cenote just was a breath taking
Thank you!!!!

1  Thank lenchik90
Info M, Public Relations Manager at Mexico Kan Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Thank you very much for your review. Glad you had such a memorable birthday. We will make sure to transmit your comments to Juan Carlos.