“Amazing as Always”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

The Hangover breakfast nourished the soul as it has every visit over the past 10 years.
You will not find a better breakfast or bruch in the Riviera Maya.
The food and amazing service remains consistant for many years.
Ya gotta eat here!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I took the fruits and yogourt crepe. It was good but not really extraordinary. I think they should add a little something to add more flavor. My boyfriend on the other hand really enjoy his breakfast. So i think the place is good but it's maybe just the crepe.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018

We stopped at Azafran for 2nd breakfast after visiting Tulum zona arquiologica. Our hostess had a delightful personality and laughed at all of our weak bilingual jokes. The hidden patio garden she led us to was a low-key oasis of relative cool. Several of us had the hangover breakfast, which was delicious, and I had the omelette with chaya (kale, I think) and Gouda, which was light and flavorful. The coffee was excellent, and the bread was homemade. Our guidebook had warned us about crowds, but we parked right out front and waltzed right in. Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 24 April 2018

This place is a hidden gem! I had been hearing about this place and finally decided to venture out there. I had to try the famous hangover special, I wasn't even hungover and it cured ills i didn't know I had! Man, from the homemade bread, to the homemade mashed potatoes this dish is superb. The sausages are the best I have ever had in my 27 years of life! The bacon is cooked crisply to perfection and the coffee comes with a smile and unlimited refills. I also had a homemade bagel and it was amazing! I have not stopped thinking of this breakfast since I left, truly amazing.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank TulumTalk I
Reviewed 21 April 2018

little hidden gem with jungle garden. Tip: melon juice, saussages and german apple pie from german chef rene.

Date of visit: April 2018