“Hangover breakfast special did not disappoint! Best sausages I've ever tasted!”
Review of Azafran Restaurant

Azafran Restaurant
Ranked #14 of 501 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2018

This place is a hidden gem! I had been hearing about this place and finally decided to venture out there. I had to try the famous hangover special, I wasn't even hungover and it cured ills i didn't know I had! Man, from the homemade bread, to the homemade mashed potatoes this dish is superb. The sausages are the best I have ever had in my 27 years of life! The bacon is cooked crisply to perfection and the coffee comes with a smile and unlimited refills. I also had a homemade bagel and it was amazing! I have not stopped thinking of this breakfast since I left, truly amazing.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank TulumTalk I

Reviewed 21 April 2018

little hidden gem with jungle garden. Tip: melon juice, saussages and german apple pie from german chef rene.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I am glad that we found this place. Great breakfast for sure. Prices are affordable and the service is very good. It did take about 45 minutes for our food to be cook to which I wasn't really happy, but the food was certainly made to order and cooked well. Would recommend and eat here again for sure.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank TerrapinPaul
Reviewed 13 March 2018

We had the well portioned Hangover Breakfast and were blown away by the fact that it was a full homemade breakfast from the bread to the mashed potatoes. The coffee is the best I have had in a very long time. And the atmosphere is really cute. The owner puts the finishing touch on a real gem of a place. She is a pleasure.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here for breakfast one morning. The back garden was a nice green oasis to enjoy our meal. The wait staff as well as the owner are very friendly, warm people who made us feel very welcome. The coffee here is good, and refilled often. (I’ve had a lot of really bad coffee in Mexico) and the hangover breakfast was fantastic. There seemed to be quite a few locals eating here, which to me is a good sign of a good restaurant. We even had a short set of live music by a gentleman with a guitar and a great voice. Loved the vibe of this place and will be back on our next trip to the area.

Date of visit: February 2018