Open today: 09:00 - 17:00
Victor FLINTSTONE! <3

Reviewed 23 September 2023
ZandreyaZanyelle
Huntsville, Alabama
Checked off the bucket list

Reviewed 21 September 2023
Bigdaddy469
Lexington, Kentucky

Recommended experiences in and around Tulum
from R 2 312,03
from R 1 554,30
from R 816,01
from R 4 060,62
More Info
All reviews real gym ocean breeze flintstones dumbbells session mexico pesos
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2023

My husband LOVES working out. So, when we decided on Tulum for our 4 year wedding anniversary, I KNEW this HAD to be a stop for us! He was in his element and thoroughly enjoyed the wooden workout equipment. Everyone who works out should experience this gym! It is truly awesome.

Reviewed 21 September 2023

I missed the opportunity to go here or first time in Tulum, so finally getting to go again was extremely exciting for me. It's a one of a kind spot that all gym enthusiasts need to check out.

1  Thank Bigdaddy469
Reviewed 3 September 2023

“Don’t come back you stupid American ———” was the words I was told after the receptionist tried to ask for $160 USD for 4 of me and my friends to hit a workout. “We are jungle gym” was what the guy told me at the end. I can’t believe this!!!!

Reviewed 25 July 2023

Really cool and different experience! This gym is so unique. Staff was friendly. Good variety. Easy to get to. Walked from hotel along the beach. Of course had to get some merchandise as well. Very affordable and accessible

Date of experience: July 2023
Reviewed 25 April 2023

Was really excited to check out the Jungle gym. Was one of the places I was most excited to check out actually. I went 2 days in a row and on both occasions the 2 women at the front (not sure of they are the owners or just the employees) were rude and not personable at all. I still had a good workout & I’m not saying don’t check it out. Just saying don’t expect a friendly interaction at the entrance at all.

Date of experience: April 2023