“Great Food”

Sin Yolanda Maricarmen
Ranked #11 of 498 Restaurants in Tulum
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: Sin Yolanda Maricarmen "It is a Restaurant Bar located in Tulum Quintana Roo The concept of the place is a Mexican canteen where food and drinks are served nationally Of the best quality and flavor. The main course are different types of watermelons, drinks are served Like mezcal and beer. All this in a cheerful and very Mexican atmosphere.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

First visit and the food was fantastic. Very good service. The mixed drinks were very good as well. Most of the staff does speak English. They take credit cards but it is a long process.

1  Thank Gary N

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This place is a Gem of Tulum. The best octopus taco I ever had. Their shrimp tacos are outstanding. This is a must un Tulum, come and check it out by yourself. The prices are very low Good drinks and friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

We visited for dinner and the selection was amazing - great twist and quality of traditional Mexican dishes. The server was very helpful in helping us choose. Also the cocktails were amazing!

Reviewed 22 April 2018

Cute place. I didn't eat much because I had had a late lunch, so I ordered the tostada with pulpo (octopus) rather than the octopus main due to size. It was just sublime. Everything was perfect, even the refritos which came as a condiment had a unique flavor that made them special.

1  Thank mikehotelkilo
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Saw the reviews and decided we needed to drop in for dinner. The restaurant itself is quirky and looks like it would be a great place for dinner. All the serving and prep areas are clean and well kept. I know this as the restaurant was deserted of serving staff even though the sign stated they were open for business (hence I had unfettered access). The owner must have been sick or the site was on holiday? I called the number listed to inquire when they would open, gentlemen who answered stated they were open and then hung up when I told him I was at the bar with my wife. I give them a five for cleanliness and a .5 for hospitality which averages to the 3. Looks like a place that would make a great meal. Perhaps the next time....