“Marvelous location”
other travellers have booked this property
Rooftop pool with bar and small restaurant
307S Open living room and kitchen with wide opening door to the large balcony 307S - Balcony
Check Availability
307S Full kitchen stocked with all you need
307S - Living room with L shaped couch and flat screen TV
307S - Master bedroom with full bath and safe box
307S second bedroom with two twin beds and full bathroom
Anah building courtyard at night
Spa in the Anah Building
Anah building courtyard
307N - Living room now has a second couch
307N - Master bedroom with full bath and safe box
307N Kitchen
307N Kitchen
New Modern bathrooms with safe box
307S Master bedroom with full bathroom
307S Master bedroom
Full bathroom
Bathroom with safe deposit box
307N - Two full bathrooms
307N - Living room now has a second couch
307N - Balcony
Front of Anah Building
This is a Penthouse, we have available at a slightly higher price
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
bimtlmt
New York City, New York
“A mixed bag of feelings towards this owner/place”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We stayed in unit 407N of Anah suites on third week of February. First time and probably last time staying in a vacation condo. More peace of mind staying in a regular hotel/resort type of place. Anyway here's my brutally honest review. Both good and bad. I'm gonna break it down to the pros and the cons, cons first;

Cons;
I found this place through tripadvisor. Like a lot of bnbs that advertise on tripadvisor they try and avoid tripadvisor's fees by declining my offer and then going back channel to reserve and pay for the rental. They tell you that way they don't add the cost of the fees to the cost of the rental. Whatever. Shady to the nth degree. However, you lose the protection that tripadviser provides by going back channel. In hindisght, not worth the few bucks you save. I was offerred options of paypal, wire transfer, bank deposit into Flore's personal bank acct. I paid half in case this turned out to be a scam and I get there and there is like no Anah suites 407N, lol. Travelling with 2 young kids I tell you it was scary. To show up after 2 flights and have to look for plan b, c, etc. No. So we agreed to pay other half upon arrival. Guess what he asked for other half like a week prior. I was like I'm not that dumb. Like I said SHADY. No receipts, no confirmation, no written contracts. Just the word of a complete stranger thousands of miles away in Mexico, LOL. I said ok, maybe this will be a live and learn experience. $300 ain't gonna change my life much so let it ride baby.
Pros of the apt.
It was a spacious modern, clean, 2 BR, 1 bath apt. 1 AC unit in each BR. One very frustrating electric stove that required an engineering degree to figure out. And I consider myself very very mechanically inclined. Kitchen was pretty well stocked which was a big plus as we had to cook for the kids. One small balcony with a city view. WARNING: The barrier on the balcony was very very unstable, it moved and if you have kids YOU MUST NOT LET THEM OUT THERE BY THEMSELVES. THEY CAN FALL OFF 4 FLIGHTS TO THE CONCRETE.
There was a washer and dryer on every floor but the washer took 2 hours to do one load?? To complicate matters I opened up washer one night and saw one pair of shorts in there. ONE. So I had to wait 2 hours while someone washed one pair of shorts. Really?? To boot washer/dryer closes 10pm sharp. Yeah. So if you come back at like 7pm and there is one pair of shorts washing for 2 hours you're outta luck. A security guy walks around shutting off the power to the washer dryer even if your clothes are in the middle of drying. I said screw that and turned power back on LOL.
There was a Mega aboout 1 block away and a walmart 3 blocks away. I actually liked the Mega better and it was pretty convenient to go pick up stuff. There are 3 pretty decent mexican restauarants about a block and a half away. We tried one, poblano I think was the name? It was yummy. And dirt cheap. There was a spacious undergroung parking garage. Never had issues finding a space. Security I could tell was emphasized. Saw security patrolling constantly.
As previous reviewers mentioned, HE CHARGES FOR ELECTRICITY. Ended up paying $40 US for 4 nights. I mean really this guy nickel and dimes you. Thing is there was no freaking WARNING about paying for electricity. I mean no written contract, no disclosure no nothing. On the 3rd night he emails and says oh we will let you know how much the electricity charge is!!!
Bottom line is the apt itself wasn't bad at all. It was average to be honest. And the location was pretty good. It was just the CHEESINESS to the max that annoyed me. And the very high risk of getting scammed out of your prepayment and the inconvenience of having to look for plan B that will stop me from doing these condos and stick to the resort/hotels. I may pay a little more but I will get the amenities and the peace of mind.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 Mar 2017
Mario, we are very shocked and confused by your review and the two stars since the condo was perfect, clean and in a good location. You seemed happy during your stay, and expressed no concerns. You mention plan b and c in your review, but there was no need for other plans as you stayed in the condo you rented, plan A. The keys were ready upon your arrival and you entered the condo with no problems. The charge for the AC was because you used 3x the amount we allow (only charged to guests who use an extreme amount of AC), and we even gave you a discount on the price, even though electricity is a VERY expensive commodity here in Playa. My guess is the AC was left on almost 24 hour per day. I also do not understand your comment of us being "shady", when you got exactly what you paid for. When you saw our manager, you seemed very happy and expressed no concerns. I am sorry for your mixed feelings, and your feelings of having to look for other options. In the end, we provided exactly what was promised. It seems, like you said, you are not used to renting condos vs. resorts (two very different things). We enjoyed having you, and hope you enjoyed your vacation.
ddbroce
Cuchara, Colorado
“Marvelous location”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We enjoyed our stay and found it a pleasant experience. I would suggest that the lessor advice that electricity will be charged to you. It was okay but I would have felt better had that been revealed to me before I committed to our lease. All in all I was very pleased and would look forward to staying with Flores Properties again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Rafi K
“Great Place, Friendly Staff, Unbeatable location,”
Reviewed 18 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Visited PDC last week alongside two friends, and our first impression when arriving was how great the location of the condo was. Literally 3 minutes from the main st.(5th avenue). Staff were extremely friendly, spoke english well, and the apartment itself was really nice.

Only annoying aspect of the trip were the showers. There was almost no barrier of some sort to prevent the water from the shower spreading into the the rest of the bathroom. This was probably the only annoying aspect of our rental.

Other than that, I would highly recommend the place, Agustin Flores (owner) visited three times to make sure all was going well, and always responded to emails within half an hour.

Overall fantastic experience, and would definitely visit the same condo again.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Montreal, Canada
“A DREAM COME TRUE”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I spend five nights in ANAH appartments. I had a great time, meeting wonderful people in their Roof Pool and Jacussi.

In the appartment I felt confortable, like at home and at the sametime I was in beautiful vacations.

The owner Agustin Flores, was always attentive to our needs. The people working there where absolutely polite and the persona in the front desk, both of them, were always for us.

I recommend absolutly, if you go to Playa del Carmen, ANAH is the place to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: People working there and the Roof Pool.
Liked least: There was not big mirrors in the bedrooms. They are very important, specially for women.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 May 2017
Thank you for your wonderful review! We enjoyed having you stay and hope to see you again soon!
SB22Ottaw...
Ottawa
“Great place”
Reviewed 26 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Great location between fifth and the mega supermarket. Nice pool, really nice condo. Couldn't have asked for more for the great price.
Thanks Agustin!

Travelling group: Young Children
2 Apr 2015
We are so glad you enjoyed the apartment! It was wonderful to have you. Hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing