“Great service and food!!”
Review of Sushi Club

Sushi Club
Ranked #36 of 1 452 Restaurants in Playa del Carmen
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Sushiclub es sinonimo de gastronomia de primer nivel.Reconocidos como el inconfundible referente del sushi y cocina japonesa, logramos transmitir placer y sensualidad en cada encuentro, gracias a combinaciones de sabores vanguardistas y exclusivas.Sushiclub propone a sus seguidores vivir una experiencia unica, fusionando sus exclusivas creaciones de rollos y conceptos innovadores de cocina japonesa y asiatica, con una ambientacion que despierta todos los sentidos y marca un estilo propio.Presente en Argentina, Espana, Mexico y Uruguay.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

You get an appetizer on the house and Javier, our server, did great helping us pick out what Sushi to get!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 602)

4 - 8 of 1 604 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We chose Sushiclub based on reviews while on vacation in Playa. Javier, the waiter really knew his stuff - and even took our family photo. We'll be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good service thanks to our waiter Gerard and sushi was lovely. My friends went for the combo and I had the vegetarian option. Very filling, would only recommend having 1 or 2 maximum

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Would recommend this place for everyone visting Playa Del Carmen. Great food and drinks, with a modern vibe to it. The pictures speaks for itself.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My sister, 6 yr old nephew, and I went to Sushi Club for a late dinner. Javier, our server, was absolutely fantastic; he went above and beyond to cater to what my nephew wanted (which was a very particular, off menu, special maki). I had the Oceanic Maki and it was fantastic, we also had the edamame and the Surinomono soup. All the food was great! It’s a really nice lounge-ish vibe with fantastic food.

Just to recap, Javier was a fantastic server and if you can I would definitely ask for him on your visit.