“Dive xcaret pro dive”
Review of Pro Dive Mexico

Pro Dive Mexico
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Show Lionel how to draw a lobster looked like a snail. Moises that barracuda was a nurse shark! Dive the wreck tomorrow

All reviews
"dos ojos"
in 21 reviews

18 - 22 of 1 060 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great trip, great staff, phenomenal diving! Pro Dive Mexico had booths onsite at my hotel (Occidental at Xcaret) through which I could set up a dive. To further make it easy they picked me up from my hotel and shuttled me to their shop/boat which was only about a 15 minute drive and we were on our way. Very helpful and courteous staff helped my, my son, and my nephew on our first ocean dive. They are organized and efficient, no wasted time but yet we covered what we needed to. We got to the shop and met with all other divers in the party and reviewed the dive plan on a chalkboard, answered any questions, and then grabbed gear and hopped on the boat. We rented their gear, and it was all great quality stuff. My dives were just off Playa so it was only about a 15 minute boat ride to our put-in. Carles, our Dive Master, took care of everyone in the group. It was a small group dive which made it fun and easy. Carles pointed out a lot of wildlife I would have otherwise missed. We did one 45 minute dive, back to the shop for a quick break, then back at it for another 45 minute dive (regular air, not Nitrox, although they have it available if you want it.) This was June which is the beginning of storm & seaweed season in the area and yet our dive was crystal clear and awesome!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I went scuba diving for the first time together. We loved it! The staff is friendly and is highly qualified. I'm hoping to come back to continue training and get my certification.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago