Reviews (11 180)
7 353
2 348
7 353
2 348
All reviews gran porto real il pescatore sushi bar maria's restaurant real resort ocean front sports and entertainment fishing boats sand bags junior suite standard room mayan coffee entertainment staff water aerobics fifth avenue kids club our waiter
1 688 - 1 693 of 11 180 reviews
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

It was my first time in Mexico and I had an absolutely fabolous time. I had a great time with Rodrigo playing volleyball everyday. Idealfonso was a great bartender and he was extremely nice. I would definitely come back to this resort again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Edwin B, Gerente General at Panama Jack Resorts Playa del Carmen, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2016

Dear Alex C,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions about your recent stay in Gran Porto Resort with all of us and for letting us know that you granted us with the privilege of hosting your first holiday in Mexico!
Thank you for mentioning the attentiveness of our staff members. It will be our pleasure to share your kind comments with Rodrigo and Idelfonso.
We are already looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future to continue exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Everyone at the resort was so helpful and went out of their way to make us comfortable and welcome. Especially the kids zone staff. Jocelyn, Carmina, Georgina, and Bernardo. My girls 7 and 11 years old had such a wonderful time playing in the kids zone area. I felt confident to leave them with this staff and I knew they would have a safe and fun time!!

Room tip: The walk out rooms were wonderful.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear atakei,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay in Gran Porto Resort with all of us.
It is truly amazing to read that you and your family had such a wonderful time here with us and to know that our staff went above and beyond to provide you with a remarkable service.
It will be our pleasure to share your kind comments with Jocelyn, Carmina, Gina and Bernardo.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. It's become our home away from home and several of the staff have become our extended family. They provide us with exceptional service and I'd like to send complements to the following individuals. Bar, pool and beach: David Canche, Teresa, Jesus, Pablo, Jose, Migal. From the sushi bar: David and Vicente Ferrer. From Maria's: Eliazar Gonzalez, Adan, Lucy and Chef Luis. Thank you for everything. We will see you again very soon.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank OjRetrop

Dear OjRetrop,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to share your review about your recent stay in Gran Porto Resort with all of us.
We are overjoyed to read how amazing your past vacations with us were and to know that our staff provided you with such a unique vacation experience. Please rest assured that we will share your kind comments with the members of our staff who you kindly mentioned.
Thank you for granting us with the privilege of hosting you for all these time.
We truly hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future to continue exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

Spent a week at Gran Porto, Had an unbelievable time. The service is incredible, the staff takes much pride in making you very comfortable. Great food and drinks, a lot of fun games by the pool. Really good shows every night. Clean rooms with comfortable beds. The only negative the beach view.. Also a great spa..

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear mikegiama,

We are very happy to know you had a great time with us and that our staff provided you with a remarkable service.
Thank you for your visit and we are already looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future to continue exceeding your expectations.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I'm coming to the end of another incredible holiday at the Gran Porto Real Resort. This is my 4th visit and it never fails to live up to expectations. I never feel as happy as I do when I'm here. Shout out to my awesome dive instructor Victor and the entertainment team, especially Cesar who is very charming! The turndown service is also incredible. Many thanks to Pascuala and Maria!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Jenny S,

It is amazing to read that you have granted us with the privilege of hosting you for the 4th time! This is greatly appreciated and truly motivating.
Thank you very much for mentioning the attentiveness of our staff members. It will be our pleasure to share your kind comments with the members of our staff who you kindly mentioned.