“Playa Family Paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Upstairs rooftop
Master Bedroom with king size bed
Master Bedroom with Large Tub and fulll bathroom with shower
Living room with Plasma TV and DVD player
Main pool for Aldea Thai guests with swim up bar,
Front Steps of the building
Mamitos Beach just steps away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Skaters65
Boulder, Colorado
“Good & Bad”
Reviewed 10 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

When I booked this place I had not read the reviews on it and it looked fantastic. I started reading the reviews just before we left and I had serious doubts about my choice of accommodation.
First off the place is amazing, we had a 3 bedroom penthouse with a roof top deck that had ocean views and its own pool. It had everything we needed or wanted for our week long stay.
At first I thought the reviewers were a bit hash, yes there is construction next door but if you are on the other side it is not a problem.
Our first four days were great THEN it started - the noise from across the road at one of the bars went until all hours of the morning. Another thing that happened was a group of women on a hens weekend moved into the apartment next to us - we could not enjoy our rooftop as they were singing from 5pm in the afternoon and it was obnoxious, they were so drunk. I did see a representative from the hotel speak to them a couple of times but nothing happened. Finally they passed out at sometime (thank god). On our last day at the resort we were out for the whole day, we came back to the hotel to find that we had been locked out of our room with all our stuff still in there. When I went down to get the keys fixed I was told that we needed to pay another $60 pp as we should have checked out at 3pm that day! Turns out that was their mistake and we were not checking out until the next morning (make sure you check that they have the right dates). This took so long to get new keys etc.
One thing I don't understand with this place is, why they give you wristbands to wear and if you lose them you have to pay for another one. These wristbands don't do anything. You can't charge stuff to your room and you don't use them to open doors etc. As we were checking out at 4am there was a huge deal about returning the wristbands.
Overall the place is really nice but they need to really look at their procedures and what to do with noise complaints - when we left at 4am the hens were again partying on their rooftop.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Roof top deck and the location
Liked least: The procedures
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
joelSaraM...
Wayzata, Minnesota
“Playa Family Paradise”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We just returned from a week stay and wish we could have stayed for an additional 2 weeks. Our family of 4 including our 2 adult children had a great time in this wonderful Condo!! With three bedrooms and three bathrooms we all had plenty of space to spread out. Add in the huge rooftop terrace and private plunge pool and our vacation could not have been better. The location is perfect; 50 yards to the beach and 1 block from great dining and nightlife. Did I mention the huge pool and swim up bar. Our advice - stop searching on line and rent this piece of paradise NOW. You can thank us later. Joel & Sara

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The large size of the condo, the location and all the amenities you don't expect.
Liked least: Leaving
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
B.C.
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Rio de Janeiro
Reviewed 1 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

WI
Reviewed 28 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing