“Perfect location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sylvia G
Oshawa, Canada
“Perfect location”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My husband and I stayed in 202F Magia for 4 months,and have done this for 3 years.this condo is in a perfect location,close to the beach and 5th Ave.its only 4 short blocks to the grocery store.A car isn't nesassary as walking will get you everywhere.We have learnt to take the local bus to get to places out of town.This condo is a spacious 2 bed 2 bath.Nicely furnished.My complaint is no washer and dryer,however,the Bric are very obliging and will take pur laundry out,but I would prefer our own machines.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Monterrey

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
NWT
Reviewed 14 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Canada
Reviewed 27 April 2010 for a stay in February 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing