“Excellent house - exceptional service”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
EVC8223
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Excellent house - exceptional service”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The house is amazing, in front of the beach with an amazing view, room sizes are great and every detail was perfectly selected. The service is exceptional!

Alma D
“Amazing House & Great experience!”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in September 2017

I had an incredible week in Playa del Carmen!
The house is without doubt one of the best I have ever stayed in!
Safe, spacious, excellent service, clean, delicious food prepared by the chef, and all the comforts indoor and outdoor.

They Resolved my doubts at the moment and all my requests regarding massagists, tours, restaurant reservations, etc.

I was sick one day and they brought a doctor to treat me at home.

Celebrate my birthday and I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers from the house!

I highly recommend it and of course I would stay at the house in the future!

15 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience on our lovely Villa Kin Ich, Alma!

We hope to welcome you and your friends again in the near future!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in November 2017

The villa is very close to the beach, marina and shops. The pool was very nice and the staff and concierge were very attentive. The booking was very easy and the online communication was fantastic.

11 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor!

We hope to welcome you again!

timrollan...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Phenomenal Villa and Vacation”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Me, my partner and 7 friends stayed at Villa Kin Ich from March 17-22, 2018. This villa is beyond anything many of us will experience in our lifetimes. The accommodations were impeccable and modern with a perfect location and incredible staff. Whatever they are paying Aldo (the butler and bartender) it will never be enough. His service was impeccable, our drinks were never empty and he was courteous and funny while being invisible most of the time. The chef, Mariano and his assistant Leilani, made the most delicious meals based on our suggestions and their own expertise. The food was so good (e.g., lobster tail, filet mignon, crab bisque, etc.) that we never ate any meals outside the villa, with the exception of lunch on the beach in Tulum. This is a big deal because we are all picky as hell. Olga, the concierge, was outstanding. She arranged for limo service, transportation to Tulum, birthday cakes for two birthdays and checked on us daily to ensure all our needs were being met. She was truly a doll! Jeremie, the person at Mayaluxe through whom we booked, was so knowledgeable and helpful despite my many questions. He was very assuring that the villa would exceed our expectations.

The location of the villa is in the best possible spot in Playa Del Carmen. The house is in a gated and guarded community on the beach with a beautiful pool and Jacuzzi. It takes about ten minutes (walking at a slow pace) to be in the middle of all the shopping (local items, pharmacies, high end stores (e.g., Rolex), U.S. stores, etc.) and restaurants (some of which looked pretty amazing) serve every cuisine imaginable. If you want to go to Cozumel, the boat launch also is located with the shopping. We always felt completely safe and welcomed by the locals and other tourists.

About the villa...freaking outrageous. 7 bedrooms (three masters with glass doors that completely open to a beach view and 10 full bathrooms. The bathrooms are huge and modern. It felt like you were showering outside because of the way they were designed it. Super modern common spaces - gigantic family/recreation room with the biggest and most comfortable sofa on the planet, kitchen, outside living space, etc. Once you enter the villa, you feel like you're in your own world.

I have nothing negative to say about any of the experience and we are considering going back to get married at the villa. It is a bit expensive, but it was some of the best money we ever spent.

9 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for your review, Tim! We are so happy you and your friends enjoyed the house and we really hope to have the opportunity to wed you and your partner next year!!

Karen A
“Rare gem!”
Reviewed 5 March 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

The first thing that struck me about Villa Kin Ich was the unique architecture. I was absolutely awestruck by the way that the walls turn each room into a gorgeous photograph. By the time we saw the ocean view from our room I was already in love!

Comfortable spaces no matter the weather! The private pool is wonderful, but what I found really special about the way that Villa Kin Ich is arranged is that there's a great space for every moment. We enjoyed the rooftop on a gorgeous full moon evening, and cuddled up in the game room on rainy day. Of course we took many short walks from the poolside to the beach, too!

The staff was kind and helpful, and genuinely interested in making our experience fun! To top it off, the food was so fantastic that we chose to eat nearly every meal at the Villa.

Villa Kin Ich is that rare combination of luxury resort and comfortable home. Highly recommended!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing