“WOW what an unbelievable experience!!! My Tropical Detox Body Wrap was amazing!”
Review of Bric Spa

Bric Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: If natural beauty is a priority for you, you are most likely familiar with the adage – put on your body only that which is safe to ingest. At Bric Spa, we are proud to provide treatments using local products consisting of natural, consumable and non-toxic ingredients. With our menu of rich spa services, you can rest assured that nothing will touch your skin that is not 100% natural and organic.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have a place in Playa Del Carmen and my hubby and I come often for a week of relaxation. I have had many massages and have tried out many spas in Playa but yesterday I decided to treat myself to a Tropcal Dream Detox Wrap at the brichotelspa and all I can say is OMG it was beyond incredible. It was my first time there.

From the moment I walked in Jacqueline and Francis both greeted me with their beautiful smiles, a cold cloth and water. The place was very Zen and comfortable. I opted for the detox wrap and massage for 90 minutes. Francis led me to the change room to put on a robe and slippers. I was taken to a very comfortable massage room that had AC if needed. Francis provided all the instructions and made me incredibly comfortable. I was lathered with delicious papaya, guava, orange and other essential products. The smell was divine knowing all the nutrients were being absorbed in my skin was amazing. I was then wrapped in plastic and covered with towels to keep warm for approx 40 min. Francis massaged my feet and my head while I detoxed in my wrap. I was then led to the shower and back into the massage room. When Francis started my massage I asked if I could add an extra 30 minutes as her touch was unbelievable and very healing. I believe she has healing hands - truly special touch.

My spa treatment was 2 hours of pure bliss. When I was done - Jacqueline offered me a delicious green juice with chia seeds and a vegan cocoa date ball that was incredible. I wish they sold them as I would have loved my hubby to try them. In all the years I have been to Playa I didn't know about the Bric hotel spa and all the incredible services they provide. I can't wait to try the Cafe & Cacao wrap which also sounds amazing. My 3 daughters are going to love the Bric spa. Thank you for a wonderful experience. It was so worth it and very reasonable. I left feeling incredibly relaxed and rejuvenated. Can't wait to come back. Thank you :)

Jacqueline v, Manager at Bric Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for such and incredible review. Taking the time to share your experience in detail is amazing and we are so very appreciate.
All the little extras is what make Bric Spa special
Thank you for noticing them and we are so pleased you enjoyed it all !!!!! :)
The coffee and cacao wrap smells decadent and I'm sure you will love it just as much as the Tropical dream.
We can't wait to see you again!

All reviews
"swedish massage"
in 4 reviews
"foot wash"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"head massage"
in 3 reviews
"minute deep tissue massage"
"expensive resort"
in 7 reviews
"nerea"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My mother and I booked pedicures at the Bric Spa during our most recent trip to Playa del Carmen. The service from Jacqueline, Jenna and Francis was wonderful. We were able to have our pedicures beside each other at the same time and the women were very friendly and easy to talk to. Jacqueline provides a really comfortable atmosphere and treats you as if you were a guest in her home. I would definitely recommend the Bric Spa!

Jacqueline v, Manager at Bric Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
Our pleasure! Glad you enjoyed the service. Please visit us again soon :)

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I was seeking a high quality massage in Playa del Carmen and received praise from someone who's used Bric Spa before. A quick google search and TripAdvisor check later and I called to make an appointment with Jacqueline who very helpfully managed to fit me at late notice for a deep tissue massage.

The Bric Spa is at a really good location in downtown Playa and a couple of flights of stairs takes you to the pleasant and atmospheric setting of the Spa itself.

I get regular massages with varying results, especially when wanting a deep tissue massage but Ina was excellent in her craft, finding all the troublesome spots and doing a great job of attacking them.

Small note also for Jacqueline who from start to finish was nothing less than a perfect host, her 2 wee chihuahuas firmly included.

No need to continue researching your next massage, you've found it right here.

1  Thank Ged1111
Jacqueline v, Manager at Bric Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Thank you kindly for this amazing review of your experience !!
We are so pleased you enjoyed the treatment. Listening to your needs and applying the right technique is what it's all about.
We look forward to welcoming you again!!!! Chihuahuas included :)

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend!
Very warm place you feel like home, a soothing atmosphere reigns as soon as you open the door of the Spa. The swedish massage must absolutely be 60 or 90min. We take care of you in every way! I will definitely return! Not to mention the very good value for money that is present and the team that takes care of you, very attentive!

Jacqueline v, Manager at Bric Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for your wonderful recommendation
To give you total relaxation from the moment you arrive at our door is what we strive to achieve.
We will look forward to welcoming you again!