Mahekal Beach Resort(Playa del Carmen)
US$249
US$215
  • Breakfast included
El Taj Oceanfront & Beachside Condos Hotel(Playa del Carmen)
US$205
US$305
US$291
  • Breakfast included
Fairmont Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$517
US$385
  • Beachfront
US$458
US$439
Bookit.com
US$359
Bookit.com
The Royal Playa del Carmen(Playa del Carmen)
US$355
US$263
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
The Carmen Hotel(Playa del Carmen)
US$248
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$337
US$326
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Rosewood Mayakoba(Playa del Carmen)
US$879
US$747
Reviews (6 803)
6 803 results
3 997
1 620
3 997
1 620
All reviewssegway tournature parkthe grillsense adventurethree riverssports barthe mexican restaurantchef's tablelobster dinnerfamily pooltime sharebeach bedskids clubadult poolcasino nighttimeshare presentationbeautiful resort
94 - 99 of 6 803 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had Diego and Christian. They did a great job. Beautiful river and fun kayaking. You go a little ways down the river and turn back. Snorkeling looks fun too. River is cold but refreshing. Would do again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Enrique R, Gerente at Hacienda Tres Rios, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for mentioning Diego and Cristian. We're glad you enjoyed your stay and the kayak tour. Thanks for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My boyfriend and I went to this resort, Hacienda Tres Rios, for a wedding and it was by far the best experience we've had in Mexico! There are so many food options and activities to take advantage of. We only wish our stay was longer.

Our favorite server at the Grill Restaurant was Omar. He was so kind and went above and beyond what we expected. He was also our server at my cousin's wedding at the resort, which made us happy. He definitely made the experience more enjoyable.

We also took advantage of the bike tour. Johnathan in entertainment was so awesome! He was energetic and informative all about nature and how Hacienda Tres Rios is involved in the preservation and restoration of the natural environment, specifically the "cenotes".

Michel, Eder, and Ricardo worked at the pool bar. They were so friendly and made awesome drinks! Michel suggested a drink for me called passion and after that, that drink was all I would order!

Thanks so much to all the workers who made my and my family's stay so awesome and enjoyable! Hope to see everyone there again next year!

Love, Tosha

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your detailed review. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This month was my third visit to Hacienda Tres Rios, as a Private Residence Club member. We thoroughly enjoyed the facilities, food and especially the staff. The one-bedroom suites are spacious and nicely furnished. The resort is luxurious in many ways, but not at all stuffy or pretentious. Families, couples and singles all fit here. Great diversity of restaurants at each level - the Italian and Mexican restaurants were favorites. We plan to come back regularly.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your loyalty. We are very happy to hear that you had another wonderful visit. See you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had gone on a women's retreat in April to Playa Del Carmen and I just wanted to say to anyone who visits this Gem of a city in Mexico to take part in the Sense Adventure which was offered at the Hacienda Tres Rios where we stayed. It was the most amazing adventure ever! I highly recommend it..defnately not to be missed. If I say too much, it'll give the concept away...just go and do it Folks. It's worth it!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the Sense Adventure tour. We hope to welcome you back soon. Greetings from Hacienda Tres Rios

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel, food, service was great!
In reference of the presentation was a night mare.... we suppose to stay the for 90 to 120 and this lady made us stay for 6 hours was the worse time ever I understand she was just doing her job and she does it pretty good cause took her 6 hrs of our time so I think that when we said several times we are NOT INTERESTED should be enough =(

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Enrique R, Gerente at Hacienda Tres Rios, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us!!!