“Best overall trip we've ever taken!”
Spacious Suites Luxurious Bathrooms
Truly Memorable
Come. Enjoy.
Media Room
Cooking Classes Available
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Pat F
Shady Side, MD
“Best overall trip we've ever taken!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

We recently stayed at Hacienda Petac where we participated in a Yucatan cooking class; the trip also included a few excursions into the city and to Uxmal. My husband and I are retired and have done a fair amount of traveling. Neither words nor pictures can adequately convey how special this place is. Most reviews will mention that it is a tastefully restored Hacienda with exquisite attention to detail. Or that the tasty meals, made with fresh ingredients, were always were presented on splendidly dressed tables, complete with artistically arranged flower petals and unique napkin settings. The accommodations are spectacular in every way; the additional amenities (heated pool, spa, game room, media room , etc.) allow utmost pampering of oneself.
One part of the experience that struck us the most, however, is the management and staff. It is clear that the staff is happy and having fun at what they do; The hacienda is exceptionally well-run. I can't think of a detail that was omitted - when we arrived we were greeted with a glass of hibiscus tea; after touring Uxmal, on return to our van, we were each handed a cool washcloth that had been packed in a cooler.
The setting alone is incredible; add in all the other well done components and this is a vacation we will always remember.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Miami
Reviewed 19 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Rugged travelers
Los Angeles
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing