“Quiet Dinner”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Dear friends of Qubano Restaurant on Isla Mujeres! Once again thank you for the years of support, and the many well wishes for the formal closing of Qubano. Make no mistake ...,Vivian, Cuba, and the awesome staff that have provided you with unique, quality food throughout the years has come to an end. Others may try to use the name, location, or recipes, but there will always have been only one authentic and original Qubano restaurant! If Vivian and Qubano should ever reopen, you will be the first to know here on Qubano’s official social media page! •
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I really wish we would have taken pictures of the food and restaurant. And some of the 5 star review has to do with the time of year we went (not too busy). None the less, I’m positive that the food and atmosphere is the same regardless of the time of year.

The food was absolutely delicious. The server was friendly. The pricing was normal for the island. I wish we could have stayed longer to allow us to go back here another time to try other items.

We ordered the Cuban Sandwich sampler. Everything was spot on fresh, tasty, and prompt. Add in the cool vibe of the restaurant, awesome location, and great people, you cannot go wrong.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 537)

17 - 21 of 1 537 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The main reason we came to Cancun this year was so we could come back to Qubano. We have dreamt about the food and mojitos since we came here for the first time in 2017. We made the trip to Isla Mujeres twice in 2018 just so we could taste heaven on earth again. It’s the best food and mojitos I have ever had in my life!! 10/10 we highly recommend ❤️ My favorite is the Toston, my husband likes the Cubao. You can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. Until we meet again Qubano

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Came from Miami to Isla Mujeres to find the best Cuban food EVER! Their toston sandwich was outstanding. The most tender chicken.... I can still taste it. The owner Vivian is such a wonderful character and took great care of us and the rest of the customers the entire time. A truly unique and authentic experience. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived on the island and have made this our spot. Two days in a row. I’m writting this review and thinking about the Tostone sandwich. What a delicious restaurant. Highly recommended this place. The owner Vivian is very welcoming and attentive.

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We keep trying new places, and while there have been a few that have come close... No one has bested Qubano. Consistently great food, made fresh for you, and the owner Vivian is a firecracker. We love her and her food!! We'll be dreaming about her tostone sandwich and Cuban nachos until next time! Definitely don't miss this lunch spot!!