“Great family experience!”

Cozumel Scuba Diving with Alison
Ranked #19 of 307 Outdoor Activities in Cozumel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family recently dived with Alison and her great crew. Alison couldn’t dive that day, but met us at the boat and made us feel very comfortable with the trip. Three of my kids snorkeled while myself and my daughter did two dives. It was my daughter’s first ocean dive. Jorge our dive master was great. He was watching us all the time and helping show us different fish and sea life. First dive was 20-25 ft. Perfect for a first time diver. Second dive was around 65 ft and we saw lobsters, sea turtles, lots of fish. Carlos led my kids snorkeling and they had a great time seeing us diving and tons of sea life. My wife stayed on the boat and took pictures of a great family experience. Equipment was in great condition, safety was top notch. Can’t wait to dive with Alison and crew again!

All reviews
"real dive"
"single dive"
"entire dive"

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Alison is wonderful to customers. Her dive masters and captain do a great job, and they know all the best spots. Wonderful wildlife and coral to be seen there in Cozumel. Access from a cruise ship to the marina is about a 5 minute taxi ride.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This was the first real dive for my daughter and my brothers daughter after getting there certifications. Alison took the time to explain the entire dive before getting in the water making my daughter and my brothers daughter very comfortable about the dive. Alison is very professional when it came to safety as well as the entire dive. Having Alison with us on our dive made the dive very enjoyable and relaxing. I highly recommend Alison on your next dive weather your beginning or advanced. We will defiantly hire Alison on our next trip to Cozumel and hopefully many more to follow.
THANK YOU ALISON for the great dive.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I would give her 10!
She is a fantastic woman overall, the diving was amazing , her crew were hilarious and extremely helpful and friendly . If there were any questions, she did not hesitate to answer them. The boat was spacey which is a plus as some dive boats can get pretty crammed.
Highly recommend 'dive with Alison':)
Thank you for the great fun, Alison !xo

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We dove with Alison a few years ago and she was fantastic at helping me get comfortable diving again. When we wanted to get our kids certified (ages 11, 13, and 15), we had them do pool and classroom in St Louis, but deliberately went to Cozumel to get them certified with Alison. She brought on an extra dive master so others on the boat were not slowed down by my kids, and she gave my children her time and attention. She was incredibly patient and helped them through nerves and difficulty clearing their ears. Alison would be great with experienced divers, but it's much harder to find someone who would be great with new divers or nervous divers. She is easily the best dive operation I've ever dove with and I'd go back again because she and her boat captain provide a fantastic experience.