“great place and location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Swimming Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
jamnkats
Quintana Roo, Mexico
“great place and location”
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

i was a little put off by the earlier review stating this house was in an "underprivileged" area of Cozumel because honestly, I don't think I've seen that part of Cozumel, unless it was a maya village, so I was a little worried on the trip over. We live on the mainland and are just a ferry ride from Cozumel. I was very happy to find that the location is simply a normal Mexican neighborhood - like any neighborhood in any smaller town. I have 9yo and 11 yo girls and 15 and 17 yo boys and the girls and boys had no problem walking around the neighborhood and popping down to Soriana for supplies or taking the dog for a walk.

We came over to preview the Ironman bike course and will come back in September so I can preview the run course. But even if we didn't have the Ironman as an excuse, we'd find a way to pop over to Ariel's houses. They are very clean (but for some reason we had no maid service) and beautifully decorated and furnished. There is a nice grassy area and lovely pool that Ariel's dad (who is also called Ariel) cares for.

The location is perfect for walking down to the malecon, to 65th for food or 30th for grocery shopping. We felt very safe there - as did our kids - and will be back. In September, to be precise. Also, I was very concerned about internet as I needed it to be able to work and I was very happily surprised when Ariel's dad tracked down the password late at night and called me with it so I would be able to work early the next morning. Now that is SERVICE! :)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: location, cleanliness, full kitchen, pool
Liked least: no maid service
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Texas
Reviewed 16 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
MN
Reviewed 22 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing