Review Highlights
ATV Tour

We did the ATV tour. It was tons of fun. Guides were friendly and helpful. Make sure you wear a... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
MDKBoca
Mr. Sancho's Beach Club

We booked an excursion for a day in Cozumel. We took a cab from the port, about a 10 minute ride... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Dana I
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cozumel
from US$85,00
from US$75,00
from US$60,00
from US$49,95
More Info
All reviews guided jeep tour cruise ship meeting area glass bottom boat dune buggy air conditioned van meeting point playa del carmen fish wild tours mayan ruins san gervasio jade caverns booked this tour an excursion beach club chocolate factory
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We brought a group of 12 on the Private Sunset Snorkel Catamaran and had a great time. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the boat is not that impressive looking (although it is very clean) but they do a 5 star job. They value the reef and give good instruction on how to protect it and the importance of protecting it. The captain does a great job regarding safety and instruction as well as making it fun. The snorkel guide is amazing. All the other snorkel cruises I have been on they just get in the water with you and "babysit". This guy did wonderful underwater entertainment and kept everyone engaged, making sure we all had a good time. The time went fast but was well organized and didn't drag for a second.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Bought the Mr. Sanchos all inclusive and Horseback ride tour ticket! Had a great day! Loved working with this company. It was nice having everything reserved before we got to Cozumel. The horse ride was so fun! They even let us canter the horses on the beach! The food was amazing and drinks were great! No complaints whatsoever

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We did the Palancar and Columbia Reefs snorkeling tour with glass bottom boat. The total tour took us about 3 1/2 hours (estimated at 4 hours), but the actual time we spent snorkeling was 45 minutes at most. The rest of the time was a long, very slow boat ride along the coast of Cozumel (at one point we were going 7 mph).

1  Thank TJ H
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I were staying in Playa del Carmen, and took the Ferry over to Cozumel for a day trip. We didn't want to do a big group tour, so we booked the private jeep tour, and it was exactly what we were both hoping for. My husband had never been to Cozumel, and I hadn't been in many years, so it was almost like new to me. We drove thru town, off the main strip, with our guide, showing how and where the locals live. We did the Tequila making/tasting tour, and even tho they weren't (and cannot) make it there, it was fun, educational, and TASTY. We then drove to the East side of the Island, which was the main thing I wanted to do, as I had been there once before with my father when I was a teenager, and I was taking a little of him with me, as he has since passed. He took us to Coconuts, and even tho I'm semi-disabled, and the walk up was difficult, and I apologize I cannot remember his name (it was almost Fernando, but not) was the perfect gentleman, he and my husband assisted me up those steps to the most GORGEOUS view that island probably has to offer. We were able to have a few beers, chit chat, with the guide, and just take it all in. It was a PERFECT day.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Had an awesome time at Mr. Sancho’s the beach was great customer service was great very attentive. We’ll go back on my next visit to Cozumel. We had our feet clean by the little fish. Would recommend it it was different we had a good laugh.