“Cozumel Tours Airport Transpher's”

Cozumel Tours By Johann & Sandra
More attraction details
Owner description: Save up to 70% on Cozumel cruise shore excursions, tours and activities! Exclusive private tours to Mayan Ruins sites, all-inclusive beach breaks, discounts on scuba diving and snorkeling and much more. Let us show you the service that has made us famous!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Juts went to Cozumel w/6 people Paid $127.00 US dollars, thinking I was getting a straight ride to our hotel. They way Cozumel Tour's words their transport, I thought I'd be going straight to hotel. It cost $10.00 per person to ride in any shared fan. There are no long lines, you just have to buy a ticket. We walked outside and I had to find the girl from Cozumel Tours, no sigh with our name on it. When I found her, she goes oh here's your Van. They were all just lined up. I told her I though we'd be going straight to our hotel, she goes oh sorry its shared Van. I asked her what am I paying extra $67.00 for and she said its just a welcome really. She could not lift our luggage the Van people handle. Needless to say, I was upset and felt ripped off. We had to share with other people and make 3 stops before our hotel. It does say at bottom of their add shared van, my bad for not really understanding what that meant. Warning just buy your ticket for airport rida at ticket counter you can't miss it.

1  Thank griffith7
"excellent tour"
"jade caverns"
"booked this tour"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We brought a group of 12 on the Private Sunset Snorkel Catamaran and had a great time. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that the boat is not that impressive looking (although it is very clean) but they do a 5 star job. They value the reef and give good instruction on how to protect it and the importance of protecting it. The captain does a great job regarding safety and instruction as well as making it fun. The snorkel guide is amazing. All the other snorkel cruises I have been on they just get in the water with you and "babysit". This guy did wonderful underwater entertainment and kept everyone engaged, making sure we all had a good time. The time went fast but was well organized and didn't drag for a second.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Bought the Mr. Sanchos all inclusive and Horseback ride tour ticket! Had a great day! Loved working with this company. It was nice having everything reserved before we got to Cozumel. The horse ride was so fun! They even let us canter the horses on the beach! The food was amazing and drinks were great! No complaints whatsoever

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We did the Palancar and Columbia Reefs snorkeling tour with glass bottom boat. The total tour took us about 3 1/2 hours (estimated at 4 hours), but the actual time we spent snorkeling was 45 minutes at most. The rest of the time was a long, very slow boat ride along the coast of Cozumel (at one point we were going 7 mph).

1  Thank TJ H
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I were staying in Playa del Carmen, and took the Ferry over to Cozumel for a day trip. We didn't want to do a big group tour, so we booked the private jeep tour, and it was exactly what we were both hoping for. My husband had never been to Cozumel, and I hadn't been in many years, so it was almost like new to me. We drove thru town, off the main strip, with our guide, showing how and where the locals live. We did the Tequila making/tasting tour, and even tho they weren't (and cannot) make it there, it was fun, educational, and TASTY. We then drove to the East side of the Island, which was the main thing I wanted to do, as I had been there once before with my father when I was a teenager, and I was taking a little of him with me, as he has since passed. He took us to Coconuts, and even tho I'm semi-disabled, and the walk up was difficult, and I apologize I cannot remember his name (it was almost Fernando, but not) was the perfect gentleman, he and my husband assisted me up those steps to the most GORGEOUS view that island probably has to offer. We were able to have a few beers, chit chat, with the guide, and just take it all in. It was a PERFECT day.