Reviews (4 108)
4 108 results
3 161
3 161
All reviewsresort creditloft suitechef's dinnerromantic dinnerthe concierge levelvacation plannerspay taxitalian restaurantoutdoor grillspa treatmentssandy areashour room servicemy pleasuredolphin swimhammock on the balconyplaya del carmenentertainment staff
87 - 92 of 4 108 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We first stumbled upon CP in 2011. We've tried a few other All Inclusive resorts (including a Palace resort in Cancun)...any time we go to another, we are disappointed as we have grown to expect the level of service offered at CP. Every year that we go, we end up bringing new friends. This year, we brought 14 other people with us. I believe that ONLY one couple had a complaint (they had a leak in their room that was 'fixed' but then returned and their jet tub wouldn't go off causing the bubble to grow and grow) which I sincerely believe that it will be resolved properly through management (the manager was not there when we were checking out). The staff made us feel important and not annoying drunk and needy tourists. As a group, we only had one slight issue and it was with another patron complaining that our tables were too loud. It was my 40th birthday celebration, we were in a small restaurant and there were 16 of us who had been indulging in delicious alcoholic beverages all day...it's to be expected. One waiter did come over after the patron came over and asked us to shut up so he could enjoy his dinner, the waiter politely asked us to be quieter-since we had proven that we couldn't be quiet, we went ahead and laid out our tips and headed outside so we could enjoy ourselves without inconveniencing anyone. Aside from that experience---we were treated like royalty. The waiter was just trying to appease everyone, and we WERE loud. They had accommodated our request for the large table and they had a special cake and balloons out for me and a limited menu for our group. I'd like to do a special shout out to the following...Martha that greeted me with a hug and a kiss on my cheek each time I saw her. She somehow had some wizard like ability to remember all of our room numbers (that's 8 rooms) and names. She was adorable! Roger, the best waiter there. Found us every day even in other sections to make sure we were okay. Alfonzo, sweet and attentive! Jesus-the bartender in the lobby, the entertainment staff. We never had bad service. I can't complain about any of the staff members. All of the food was amazing, always is. I will never understand the ones who say they didn't like the food! The Asian place is my favorite but all of it is good...even the 'bbq' outside. IF i had to find anything to negatively note, I didn't feel like there were as many activities offered as in years past. Normally, there is a schedule posted in the lobby, I never saw it, therefore I missed bracelet making. We did have a few bees lingering (first time for that), no one seemed to ever be working the swim up bar, and there aren't chairs on the tan shelf anymore but NONE of this is enough to remove a star. Thank you CP for living up to the hype we sold to our friends to where they would pay a couple thousand dollars to travel with us to this trusted hotel!

Room Tip: Tip your waiters, bartenders, and cleaning people. They work their butts off.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
GM_RivieraZone, Gerente at Cozumel Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear jessicajaeger

Thank you for your loyalty to Cozumel Palace and for coming with your firnds to celebrate such an special day as it was your birthday,The very warm and friendly team members at our beautiful Resort aspire to achieve total and complete guest satisfaction especially of our repetitive guests who have trust in our services, please note all the above mentioned will be applauded for their excellent customer services and dedication!

It was a pleasure being your host to a memorable and exciting vacation. We look forward to your return stay with us.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My wife and I had visited the Palace a year ago and loved it so much we brought our adult children for a family vacation this past May. We loved the all-inclusive aspect and found that the food in the various restaurants was much better than what you find in most all-inclusives. The people/staff were the best part, however--very warm and welcoming, and happy to help out in numerous ways that showed they cared instead of just doing their job.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM_RivieraZone, Gerente at Cozumel Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear wrlesh,

Please allow us to mention that it is a big honor for us to read your very positive and fantastic comments about the service you enjoyed at Cozumel Palace and thank you for remaining loyal to the Palace Resorts brand, please be sure that we have shared your comments with all our amazing team.

We remain at your service. It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to our beautiful Resort in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We stayed at Cozumel Palace the last week of May 2018. We had an incredible time. The resort far exceeded our expectations, most certainly more than 5 stars! The resort is beautiful and we so enjoyed the amazing view from our room. We loved the hammock!
I cannot say enough about the amazing staff. Everyone goes out of their way to make sure you have anything you can possibly need (or want). We were greeted with genuine smiles from everyone and made to feel so comfortable and welcome.
The resort credits are great, we went to Chankanaab, took the Chocolate tour and the Stingray/Snorkel adventure. All were so much fun and I would highly recommend all of them.
My husband, 16 year old son and 13 year old daughter all agreed that this was

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear ksmitchell,

Your lovely review is much appreciated, thank you very much for dedicating your kind comments to highlight so positively our beautiful Cozumel Palace. You will be happy to know that all our staff feels so encouraged of reading comments like yours and definitely we will always be delighted to have the opportunity to make your vacations a fantastic memory that surely you'll never forget.

We all hope to have the opportunity of hosting you and your beautiful family once more!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My family is currently staying here at Cozumel Palace. This is our 3rd stay and we love it even more! Fernando has been exceptional in helping us with whatever we need, from the time we arrive to our departure. Jose Luis has also been a great help with our needs by the pool. My daughter and husband tried scuba diving with Ricardo and felt so comfortable with him. He was patient and truly made the experience once of a kind for them. I would suggest you request Ricardo if you decide to try it. We love all the wait staff and love how everyone gets to know your name. We can't wait to come back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Erica K,

Allow me first the opportunity of expressing our sincerest appreciation for remaining loyal to Cozumel Palace and for being part of our family, We appreciate taking the time in sharing with us your comments and we would like to make a very memorable experience every time you select us as the ideal place for enjoying your family holidays.

It is a pleasure to read that our staff went above and beyond in pampering you during your recent visit as exceeding your expectations is our main goal, kudos to Jose Luis, Fernando, and Ricardo!

I remain at your service.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommend for families with pre-teen and teen kids, great staff, good food, nice rooms with good-size jacuzzi, and outstanding place to get scuba-certified - Ricardo is a great coach for kids. Thanks!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Natalya G,

From all the Cozumel Palace family we want to express our most heartfelt thank you for your beautiful review of our resort. Special commendations have been extended to Ricardo, kudos to them for having made a lasting impact on you and your vacation experience.
We are thrilled that you chose us for your family vacation and do look forward to hosting you again for another amazing vacation here at Cozumel Palace.