Reviews (4 167)
4 167 results
3 210
3 210
All reviews resort credit loft suite chef's dinner romantic dinner the concierge level vacation planners pay tax italian restaurant outdoor grill spa treatments hour room service my pleasure dolphin swim hammock on the balcony playa del carmen our honeymoon entertainment staff
867 - 872 of 4 167 reviews
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I have never experienced the level of service anywhere like at Cozumel Palace. Every single person we interacted with had a smile & made us feel special. The resort is beautiful and luxurious. The pool areas are meticulously cared for & so relaxing & comfortable. There are some really special people working there & need mentioned....Angel at the front desk, Alejandro in the Mexican restaurant, Martha greeting us every morning with a big beautiful smile, Martin at the bar, Luis teaching salsa & helping us make bracelets, Kevin and his friendly service, Luis Angel & Ruisel in the Italian restaurant, and an extra special guy named Francisco bringing us drinks by the pool. This was a girls trip with my sister & mom celebrating my mom's birthday and the staff went above and beyond in making her feel like a queen. I hope to go back soon with my husband!

Room Tip: We loved being down by the South beach area....it was quiet & had a breathtaking view.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kdavis555
Reviewed 13 April 2016

My husband and I have been coming to The Cozumel Palace since it opened. We love it there! The people who work there are the best!!! Ana at the front desk is amazing, Isadoro is there to help with anything. Mossimo the chef is wonderful along with Pasqual, Ricardo, Francisco and so many others. The location of the resort is great, you are just minutes walking into town and you never have to worry about feeling safe, I do it everyday when my husband goes diving. We will be traveling there again in about 3 weeks and we can't wait to see our "Family" away from home.

Room Tip: Most of the room face the water , it's just beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rlash02
Reviewed 11 April 2016

This will a very short review as everything positive has been said! Service is amazing, food delicious, rooms very very nice, and the special treatment they offer for a special day was over the top! Only negative which i was aware of going in was the week we chose 3/26 to 4/2 very very busy , lots and lots of children and the towel game was fierce!!!!

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank patgrem
Reviewed 11 April 2016

My wife and I have been to many all-inclusives around the Caribbean and Cozumel Palace is right up there at the top of the list. The only thing we wished we could have done differently is get the suite for bigger beds. But with 4 of us we were able to get a roll-away bed into the room to make it better. I can't say enough good things about this place. The food was excellent. The staff was very attentive and friendly. Bernice was extremely helpful. The resort itself is gorgeous and I loved how it's built right on the reef so that we could go snorkeling anytime we wanted with plenty of marine life to view just by hopping into the water. We also wanted to experience a "beach day" so we went to the Palace resort on the mainland in Playa del Carmen via one of the ferrys. The swells were fairly big and all 4 of us were a little queasy when we got to shore but it wore off and we had fun over there too. An unexpected benefit of Cozumel Palace was that our boys ages 12 & 15 made some friends there by hanging out in the pool during the day. Before I got there I thought the pool look kind of small but the way it's set up makes it feel like two pools and I thought it was great. We also used the Resort credit for a day excursion to Chankanaab which was a major highlight of our trip. The snorkeling there was the best I've ever seen in all my travels...thousands of fish. It was quite busy there b/c of the cruise ships in town but so worth it. The dolphin experience was also a major highlight and bucket list item. We also took our boys to the Flyboard Cozumel operated by Miguel and Chris. My 12 year old said it was the most fun thing he's ever done in his life. I was willing to just watch at $100/person. This was first all-inclusive resort my boys have been to (that they could remember anyways) and the goal was to immerse ourselves in family time away from hectic home/school schedules while building positive lifetime memories. That goal was met and exceeded b/c of this wonderful resort and we hope to go back.

Stayed: April 2016
3  Thank grtravelagent
Reviewed 9 April 2016

I almost hate to right this because I don't want to share my slice of heaven. Unfortunately I feel its necessary to give credit when credit is due. I have traveled the world and I have found Cozumel and its people to be the best place to be. Cozumel Palace and its staff have added to that experience. Every aspect of this resort is 5+ stars, The people truly care about you and your experience. I've never been an "All-Inclusive" fan but the Palace Resorts have changed that. The Food and service is better than any Ritz or Riu that I've stayed. $2000 a night hotels can't touch the level of service. You pull up in front and your greeted by some of the best bellmen in Pascual, and Abraham. To the Front desk and management of Ana, Sara, Dulce, Bernice, Gabriel, and several others. To the Pool attendants , and entertainment, Andres, Hey Su, Luis, and Roger. Everyone wants to make sure you are more than happy and relaxed. The restaurants with people like Fabiola, Brian, Maria, and Luis. I can't express how amazing these folks make the experience. We had issues with getting to Cozumel this past trip a couple of weeks ago. We ended up having to go to Cancun and spend the night. This made for a very long day and night. I was texting with Ana, one of the managers, until 12 am getting arrangements made into another palace resort in Cancun. Try doing that with any other hotel. There is not another place in the world that would give this kind of service. There is truly not better place than Cozumel palace, and the the staff there makes the difference.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are awesome
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple