“Met us as expected”

Cancun Shuttle
Ranked #19 of 165 Transportation in Cancun
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Cancun Airport Transportation Shuttle - Cancun Shuttle company providing services from the Cancun International Airport to all locations in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Services include Bus Transportation, Shuttles, Economical Services, Private Services and VIP Services. We also provide Bus Tours and Private Tours in the area.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Emerging from the Cancun airport it was easy to see the company greeter. Turned out I incorrectly reserved shuttle for a hotel that had a similar name to the one I was going to. The rep clarified the issue and arranged for us to take a shuttle to the correct hotel. I hadn't booked a return shuttle, and then I didn't because I was concerned about the name mix-up and that the shuttle wouldn't arrive at the correct hotel. I finally found out the correct name of the hotel, which I realize now, I probably could have asked the greeter what the correct name was.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 247)
All reviews
"company"
in 140 reviews

34 - 38 of 2 247 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We arrived in Cancun, and were promised a private trip to our hotel. Another passenger had booked a shuttle to a bus stop. That service was no longer provided so they put her in our car to Tulum. We were given a $5 discount... that's not a private shuttle...

We had a 7 am pickup at our hotel to return to the airport. No Shuttle... No one at Cancun Shuttle could be reached by phone or email... we ended up having to take a $100 cab ride back to the aiport instead of our scheduled shuttle. When we went to talk to them at the airport... no one was there. And there was a couple who had just arrived that had no shuttle and couldn't get in touch with them by phone.

Since arriving back in the states I've called them close to 20 times. I've spoken with someone twice. They assure me that my refund is coming. Nope, 4 weeks later... no refund.

SCAM!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews of this company. I couldn't have asked for more. I found them from using the official Cancun airport website which, in my mind, gave them some credibility. I am traveling with my girlfriend and a private van was only slightly more expensive than a shared shuttle so the choice was obvious. Finding the agent after exiting the airport was easy as he has a bright orange vest and sign of the company's logo. Our flight was delayed so we were worried our shuttle would not be there when we arrived. We were relieved when we found him and he said our private shuttle would be ready in a few minutes. I got us some drinks from the nearby Maragaritaville to bring for the car ride and start our vacation right; they had no issues with us bringing drinks into the car. I had paid half using my credit card then I paid my second half as we got into the shuttle. We arrived at our hotel promptly without issue. I had purchased a round trip ticket and they had emailed me the day before departure when to meet them in the lobby. The driver had actually arrived early and we made it to the airport in less than the estimated time they quoted. I was very happy with this service and cannot see how they could have improved

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I booked round trip transportation with this company and payed for PRIVATE SERVICE. upon arrival, I’m told that it’s a shared ride and there’s nothing else they can do to help me. On the way back to the airport, the driver tells us he doesn’t have a car seat for my one year old son because another driver beat him to it. WORST TRANSPORTATION EXPERIENCE IVE EVER USED IN CANCUN.

1  Thank Desean H