Open today: 08:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Great service

We had a great service provided by Cancun Limo. The round trip from our resort to the playa del... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
allal250
via mobile
Hyatt Ziva

Wonderful, clean, friendly and more affordable than most others. Our driver met us among the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
melissaluers
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Cancun
from US$36,00
from US$42,00
from US$37,34
from US$36,00
More Info
All reviews great service car service cadillac escalade responded quickly booking process quintana roo transportation company great communication long flight cold water airport pickup return flight holding a sign friendly driver professional service great driver highly recommend this company
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

I booked a round trip limo transportation package and I was extremely satisfied!! Barbra texted me as soon as my plane landed to ensure our limo had arrived and where to find him. The driver handled our luggage from the moment we met him. Opened doors for us, and had a entire bottle of tequila inside for us!! Upon pick up the driver did the exact same! Very professional! I highly recommend booking with them! I will do it again!

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank phalynnt
Barby E, Agencia de Marketing at Cancun Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2021

Thanks for choosing CancunLimo services for your Cancun airport transfer! we are so glad to meet your needs and go beyond them!

We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

We had Cancun Limo pick us up and return us to the airport to and from the hard rock Cancun. They were on time, friendly, and easy to find. We were in surburban limo and fit 8 people with checked bag and carryon each. Thanks Cancun Limo!!

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank Ballroom_Dude
Barby E, Agencia de Marketing at Cancun Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Thanks for choosing Cancunlim services!

We are super glad to serve you and hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

I’ve gone to Cancun multiple times and have always used the same transportation company to and from airport/resort, with no hitches. However for the past several visits, I’ve decided to try Cancun Limo out. There is not enough stars to give them. Barbara is amazing, very through and can always be reached. She was able to accommodate last minute trips when I’ve decided to get out and explore. I would definitely recommend their services.

Date of experience: December 2020

Hello Brian!!

Thanks so much for your super kind review! We love to help our customers from the arrival till the departure and go beyond to comply your needs.

We certainlly hope to ses you soon again.

Thanks for choosing us!

Reviewed 3 January 2021 via mobile

Everything turned out great. I was a bit nervous about contacting them upon arrival into Cancun however after connecting to the WIFI at the airport, was able to email them which confirmed our pick-up. The limo was nice, music, lights, etc. On the return they texted and then picked up 3 hours before our departure.

Date of experience: January 2021
Barby E, Agencia de Marketing at Cancun Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

Hi!

Thanks for choosing us and recommending our Cancun Airport services.

We are glad you enjoyed the service and that everything was smooth.

Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 27 December 2020

Super nice driver pick us up. Super cool drive. Amazing service! They help us with our bags, took pictures of us, as many as we asked for. The limo had wine and drinks in it. Perfect surprise for my husband.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank OrtalE2
Barby E, Agencia de Marketing at Cancun Limo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Hello!

Thanks for choosing us and for sharing your kind opinion. We hope to serve you soon again!